New Friends

I woke up and saw a human and a monster infront of me. "who are you?" I sleepily asked. "Hi! My name is Ret and this is Sag!" The human said pointing at the monster. "Shouldn't ya be in the capital?" Sag asked me. "What? Why?" I asked confused and worried. "Well, most monsters live up dere so I assumed you were from da capital. Sorry." Sag replied apologetically. "MONSTER??? WHO???" I yelled in surprise. "You...ya know the glowing pupilless eyes and the giant red wings...?" Ret said looking at me. "I THOUGHT THAT WAS A DREAM! AND I DON'T HAVE PUPLES???" I yelled panicking wondering how I could see. "Wait...so you're human?" Ret asked very confused. "Yeah." I answered quietly. "COOL!" Sag yelled. "Come on let's get you some proper clothes and food." Ret said leading me deeper into the cave. We ate tomato soup and brown bread in a wooden house inside the cave. "WOW! This stuff is great!" I exclaimed. "Thanks, we have enough food to last us a year." Ret said smiling at Sag. "Why so long? Why not just buy more later?" I asked still eating. All of a sudden they both looked sad. "Oh...did I get on a touchy topic. I'm so sorry!" I said quickly. "No, it's okay. It's just that we can't really GO back. We were lucky enough to have the capital distraction allow us to leave." Ret said looking kind of sad but happy at the same time. "Do you mind if I ask what happened and why you left?" I asked quietly. "Well, a monster and a human ain't allowed to be together but me and Ret love each other and when the king found out he was going to capture us. Thankfully a few hours ago there was a big commotion about the crown prince being missing or something so me and Ret got all da supplies we could and ran away to this place where we had a secret house to hang out in." Sag explained. "Oh, wait MISSING PRINCE?!?!" I asked extremely worried. "Yeah, I think it was prince Sans and he was kidnapped by a human or something. I think the humans name was a Frask or uh...Frusk?" Ret said. I growled under my breath. "Frisk." I said correcting Ret. "Ohhh yeahhhhh that's the name! How did you know?" Ret asked. "I...uh, heard the name?" I said trying to make it not sound like a question. Sans is missing? And their blaming ME? Oh no...I hope he's ok. "Anyway why are you here and not at home? Don't you have a family?" Ret asked me well she put plates away. "Well I do have a sister, but I had to leave and now I'm looking for the underground..." I replied. I felt like I swallowed a giant rock and now it's sitting in my stomach. I missed my sister and Sans, and I will probably never see them again along with my friend Clara. "The underground? That's near the Capital so be careful! But before you go you need some new clothes. Ret and Sag rummaged through some clothes until they found a blue shirt with purple stripes and some jeans. I put them on and thanked Ret and Sag. " ya know, we can come with you as backup" Sag offered. "Sure!" I replied in exitment. Just then I heard noises outside of the cave. "FRISK! FRISK WHERE ARE YOU? oh who am I kidding she's not going to be in some wierd cave. I swore I could feel Frisks energy here though." The voice called out. "Hey, isn't that the human who kidnapped the prince's name?" Ret asked. Tears welled in my eyes and I started running towards the entrance calling out "SANS!". I ran into his arms hugging him tightly saying "I missed you". "Hey, I missed you too. I worked myself down to the bone to find you, but I don't think breaking my rib cage is a good idea." Sans said smiling. I quickly loosened my grip not realizing how tight I was hugging him. "Are you 2 love birds done?" Ret asked laughing with Sag. Me and Sans both separated blushing. I blushed even harder remembering the kiss but then came to a realization. "Wait, how did you get here? And what happened with your mom?" I asked concerned. "Well it's a long story and it kind of ended with me taking a *shortcut* out of the palace and tracking you down based on where I last saw you go, but then I fell off a cliff and took another *shortcut* to this place where I found you." Sans said looking weary. "Wow...oh! Sans, meet my friends Ret and Sag!" I said bringing him towards them. "Hi nice t-" Sans started saying before his eyes went black and he started shaking. "He's here." Sans whispered trembling. "Who?" Me, Ret and Sag asked. Just then Sans's eyes went back to normal and he unconvincingly smiled saying "N-no one". "It's very nice to meet you your royal highness but might I ask what in tarnation is going on?" Sag asked. "Well, I left home to find your friend to help me stop another war, so my dad blamed your friend and yeah now I'm kinda just here..." Sans explained very briefly. Another war? What? Sans must have seen the shock on my face because he then said "yeah and I figured you're the only one I could ask for help." .  "Hmm, if I could get to the true lab I could probably ask the void person to help with this problem that way I could save the timeline and our races." I mumbled. "Alright let's get ready! We're going to the Underground!" I exclaimed as everyone got prepared. We started walking out ready to start our journey.

-------/pov

!                       @%*#                   #+#¡¥♤@!•<                <%#×               &€€%¡☆!•<               ♤%                *£&•

Hey guys! First off I want to apologize for taking so long to write this chapter but I have been busy and I hope you all can find some place in your hearts to forgive me : (

???: oh please, yeah you were busy having FUN no excuse for being lazy and going different places. But it wasn't all bad, now everything is falling into place  = )

I...I'll put drawings on the characters next chapter because I'm not very descriptive...