EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN INTO PLACE = )

*3 hours of walking later*

"Are we close?" Ret asked dragging her feet across the muddy floor. "We should be close...but maybe we should take a short break seeing as it's almost night." I replied barely standing. With a sigh of relief we all collapsed on the dirt ground surrounded by tree's. The one who didn't seem tierd was Sans. "Wow I'm very tierd! And y'all know I can't feel my legs no more..." Sag groaned lying down. "Yeah me too, and these wings don't make in any better." I replied to which Sans looked at me confused. "Uhh...what wings?" Sans asked in confusion. I quickly turned to Ret who told me "oh! I hadn't even realized that your wings disappeared!" .  I felt my back and I felt lighter. "I never noticed..." I whispered. "Hmm, you don't suppose your wings just flew away?" Sans asked smiling. We all chuckled as the sun set. "Wow, *ERROR* it *ERROR* magnificent?" Ret asked as we set up tents. I stopped what I was doing and looked confused.  "C - could you say that again please?" I asked smiling. "...okay well I was saying *ERROR* is *ERROR*..." Ret repeated slightly concerned.  Am I going def? No, if I was I wouldn't be hearing the word error in place of words. "Are you  *ERROR* ok *ERROR*?" Sans asked. "...what?" I choked out of my mouth. "*ERROR* *ERROR* *ERROR*" someone said. I tried to ask what someone said but nothing could come out of my mouth. Faces I don't recognize stood infront of me. A fire monster, a human, and a skeleton. They look concerned but I can't understand the words coming from their mouths. I think I said something...but I don't know what I said. The faces got blurry and the word error got louder. *BREACH IN STORY* *ERROR* *ERROR*. I felt a presence...it was familiar like being locked in a dark room with a shadow monster. Black. That's all I could see. I walked around the blackness until I saw something. A red soul. It cracked slightly and I felt a a piercing stab in my chest. "Hehehe." A familiar voice laughed. I could see a bunch of screens with people who looked similar to people who I have met...monsters mostly. I looked at many of the little screens and in all of them I saw people who looked a lot like...me??? But the environment was very different and most played out with me falling into the underground. The underground...what is that? Why do I feel like the ones in these screens are my friends...who...what am I doing here...who am I? Suddenly it all came back and I opened my eyes infront of the underground with Sans, Ret, and Sag. "What the-???" I asked confused.  "Weren't we camping out for the night?" I asked looking at everyone. "Yeah, until you told us there was a shortcut to the underground and led us here. Then you stopped and closed your eyes for like 2 minutes." Ret answered. "Really? I don't remember doing that..." I mumbled touching my chest because I felt a sharp pain in my chest like I was being stabbed. "Do you need another minute because you're really out of it." Sans asked. "I'm okay." I reasurred him as we walked into the deserted underground. It was amazing! The area which seems to be an old castle looks almost as good as the current castle! We walked through an old judgment hall and went through an elevator which led to a place called hotland. That's when we came across a lab. "This is it huh." Sag said in astonishment. We entered only for it to be pitch black. We couldn't see a thing when suddenly the lights went on and a short Yellow dinosaur in a lab coat apeared. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry I didn't know I would be having guests anytime soon! Wow you guys live up on the surface right? Well hi I'm doctor Alphys who works down here for the king!" Alphys said. "Uhh....it cool. Although I suppose it isn't very cool in hotland..." Sans said. "Oh...my....h-humans...." Alphys stuttered when she realized she was talking to 2 humans. "Uh oh..." Ret whispered in my ear. "I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS!"  Alphys yelled in exitment. "When was mew mew  kissy cutie invented? Who's idea was it to create mew mew kissy cutie 2? What part of the world was mew mew kissy cutie invented in? Where is the 11th edition of the mew mew kissy cutie 2 manga? Bla bla bla bla bla." Alphys asked holding a note book. I spent the next 30 minutes answering all her questions until she finally stopped. "So, what brings you to my lab?" Alphys asked calmly. "Well we kind of need to see your lab." Sans replied. "Okay! Follow me!" Alphys said walking somewhere. "Wait...so you aren't going to capture us?" I stupidly asked. "Well no, I'm part of the human fan club." Alphys responded as we followed her. As soon as we got to her lab area everything around me became black. "Glad to see you made it.".

Sans pov/

"Frisk are you okay???" I asked looking at Frisk. She looked like she was trying to say something but couldn't.  We all surrounded her looking concerned and asking her what was wrong. Then her pupils became red and she calmly said "I'm fine." . She sounded...different. Not exactly like herself. "I just remembered a shortcut to the underground. Follow me." Frisk said breaking my thoughts. "Since when have you been here before?" I asked Frisk. She didn't respond. As soon as we got there Frisk froze and closed her eyes smiling. She then opened her eyes only for them not to be red anymore. "What the-" she asked almost like she had no memory of what just happened...

______ pov/

%@               •%

Hey guys! That's the end of this chapter and great news! The ghost thing has stopped following me! I wonder where it went though.... anyway,

Author-chan OUT!

Oops forgot the drawings... eh, I'll do it eventually.