A little girl named Maria

It was June,beautiful day full of sunshine.Paris couldn't look better that day.In Versailles princess Maria played in garden.She was beautiful girl with this beautiful blonde-brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.They were blue like a day sky and dreamy.Nothing could compare to her beauty.Her skin was white like a first December snow.She was an innocent girl with love and kindness in her heart,who would ever know that she would become the Haseki Sultan of Padişah Mustafa .She was 16 years old.And enjoying her life.
"Maria come to the palace "Her mother yelled from the palace door.Katherine was a Russian princess who married a French King.She had a blond hair and she was beautiful in every single way.But she didn't call Maria with no reason or because now Maria has a teaching lesson.No she called her because there was something important to be told to Maria.
"I'm coming Mama"Maria came to the door and saw her mother who didn't look well.
"Mama what happened "Maria asked wondering.
Katherine didn't sad a word.They went to Maria's father who was at his work room.They entered the room and Maria saw her father who had a both sad and serious face.
"Papa what is happening?Why are you all sad?"
"Maria my dearest child,my precious daughter you know how much both me and your mother loves you.But...to prevent the peayin France from the side of the Ottoman Empire we have to do something "
Maria asked herself what does that has to do anything with her."And why am I involved in this?"Maria asked.
Her father looked her like he has to say most painful words."Because my dear Maria to prevent that peace you are going to be sent to Sultan Mustafa's harem.When her father said those words,Katherine just began to cry.But Maria was confused,where are they taking her and who is that Sultan Mustafa,is he an old,fat king and what is harem.
"Papa can you please tell me who is this Sultan Mustafa?Is he old?"Maria asked .
"Sultan Mustafa is not old,he is actually very young.He just attempted the throne a month ago"
"And why am I going to him"
"Well we maid an agreement with them and like I said to prevent peace between France and Ottoman Empire."
"So I will be his slave"Maria asked scared.
"No Maria you will be there as his wife " Katherine then raised her head."I would not put my daughter to be some slave to some stupid Sultan"
"Katherine calm down,are daughter will not be a slave ! She will be a Sultans wife"
"How you know Lui that they will not kill her or at least try "
"She will be in a protection of Sultan Mustafa himself "
"How Lui can we believe in that?!What if it is a trapp?"
"Mama"Maria yelled.
Katherine turned her head to her daughter.
"Mama please calm down.I'm going to take this duty,and I will be brave and if anyone tries to kill me,well I know how to fight with a sword I think I can manage to save my life.Please don't worry I'm ready to go there"When Katherine heard that words coming out of Maria's mouth she was a bit alright but still had a fear.
"You heard her Katherine,we have to do this.This or you and Maria are going to be dead by their side"
"Alright,but Maria daughter please be careful,you could never know what can and what will happen "
"Of course I will Mama" Maria looked her and smiled.

The next day Maria packed her things and she farewelled with her family and employees.She waved them one last time.She enter her cabine in a large ship.She didn't went alone,with her was her nanny Lucy.Maria and Lucy were like best friends just Lucy was 30 years older than her.
"So I suppose princess you will like there"
"I'm not sure.Nothing can't replace my home,my palace,my city, my country,especially my family "
"Of course princess"
"Madmauzel I wonder how Sultan Mustafa looks "
"They say he is a quite dashing man "
"Could he fall in love with me?"
"Princess believe me everybody could fall in love with you.With your dreamless beauty nobody could resist you"
Maria was brushing her hair,her beautiful long gold hair.And imagining Sultan Mustafa.How could he look?She thought.Maria had an face of an angel,dreamy blue eyes and long gold hair. Everyone admired her beauty,but as she was beautiful she was also fierce and strong women who would fight for what's right.
"Princess it's time for sleep "
Maria once more looked herself in the mirror and then stood up.She wore white silk night gown.She lay down on her hand remembering her family.She missed them so much.