The Party

Hilal was in her room.Her stomach was growing.She wasn't really with Mustafa that much.He had a lot to do,specially because of the war they are preparing,and because of Ayse.Hilal was pregnant and she couldn't spend much time with Mustafa.Thats why he called Ayse so much.

"Yes sultanim Halime sultan ordered a party for our Sultan "Dzanfeda said.
"A PARTY!What?!Do you know who will dance?"Hilal asked.She felt like all her ships went down.
"No.She knows that I'm loyal to you,she is keeping that as a secret"Dzanfeda answered.
"That's it!"Hilal stood up and wanted to go to Halime.
"Sultanim no,don't go"Dzanfeda begged her,but it was too late Hilal already went out of the room.
She was walking fast and furiously.She saw Davut pasha there.
"Hilal sultan " He bowed down.
"Davut do you know something about the party that will be organized tonight for Sultan?!"Hilal asked angrily.
"No"
"You don't!Well if you don't stop it there will be some coincidences!I don't care how just stop it.You are married to her daughter,do something"
"My apologies Sultanim but I can't do that.Im not allowed to do that"Davut said.
Hilal was looking at him this strange way.She knew it he was in their side and couldn't do anything about it.
"Well if you can't then I will"Hilal said and rushed.
"Sultanim wait!"Davut yelled.
Hilal stopped and looked in his direction.Davit came closer to her.
"Hilal sultan if you do this do you know what will happen!Sultan will get angry on you and probably throw you to Edirne palace!You know that I'm not on your side but I'm the great vezir of our Sultan.It is my duty to tell you this!"Davut said that and left.Hilal was there stoned .She didn't know how to react on this.She went back to her chamber.

"Good job Davut by telling her that " Dilruba said.
"My sultanim,my rose I have to protect you other wise I can't live without you " Davut said that and kissed her hands.
"My Davut I love you more and more every day" After saying that Dilruba hugged him.
"Sultanim what are we going to do now?!" Davut asked.
"We are going to wait.Something will happen I don't think she can bare that my brother will be alone with this dancer"Dilruba said confidently.

"HOW DARE HE!!"Hilal yelled and took one vase and broke it.
"Sultanim please calm down "Lucy begged her.
"HE..ALL OF THEM they will see when I gave birth to this child that I will destroy them!They will burn and will beg to kill them!"Hilal yelled .
Lucy was looking at her and couldn't believe that this person is actually her Hilal,her little princess Maria of France.

It was night and the girl was preparing to go to dance for Sultan.Melike hatun was taking care of her.
"So you remembered everything?"Melike asked her.
"Yes Melike hatun"She answered.
"Good now let's go"Melike said.
In the corner there was Huzur ağa he saw everything and hurried to tell Hilal sultan.

"Enter"Hilal said.She was sitting in her sofa.She didn't care about anything.
Huzur entered.
"Sultanim I found out who will dance tonight "Huzur said.
"You did?"Hilal asked exited.
"Yes"Huzur replied.
"Than you know what to do." She said.
Huzur nodded his head in approval that he knows.He bowed down and went out.
"My enemy's beware,I'm coming!"Hilal said.

Selim was walking in the garden and saw somebody who was picking up roses.
"Hey you"Selim said.
The girl looked and bowed .
"Pardon me Şehzade but they needed more flowers in the Harem so they have sent me to take it"She said.
"No don't take me wrong.You can take as many roses you want.Who are you?"
"I'm new slave from Russia.I have to go now"She bowed and went rushing.
He didn't even get her name.He thought she was really beautiful.And felt something strange for her.

Melike entered the Halime sultan chamber.
"She is there"Melike said.
"Good"Halime replied with a smile.

Girl entered the chamber and saw how Mustafa was sitting on his throne. The music started and she started dancing. She was dancing lovely.Mustafa really was interested in her.
She finished and Mustafa took one purple tiny scarf and give it to her.
She went outside and started walking.When she was at halfway of hallway somebody cut her throat. It was Huzur ağa.
He came to Hilal sultan's chamber .
"Sultanim"He bowed down.
"Is it done"She asked.
"Yes sultanim"Huzur replied.
"Good job Huzur!"She took the little bag of money and gave to him.

The next morning nobody suspected a thing.Nobody saw that girl but nobody cared. Selim was walking again in the garden and again spotted the girl who was picking roses.
"Hey you again "He said with smile.
"Şehzade I didn't expect you here."She said.
"Are you again picking roses?"
"Not this time.Whenever I'm sad I come here"
"Why would you be sad?"Selim asked.
"Because of my family.Last time a saw them is when they kidnaped me and killed my family."
"What's your name?"
"Anastasija"She said with her Russian accent.
"Anastasija..Well Anastasija my life wasn't too honey and milk."
"How so?" She asked
"When I was young my mother tried to attempt me to the throne,she tried to kill my father.He wanted to kill her and to sent me to Edirne.But I begged him and spared my mother her life and she came with me to Edirne.I didn't had really a Şehzade life"He said.
"Şehzade that's awful"
"I know but better that then let my mother be killed "He said.
He came closer.
"You know Anastasija you are like this roses.Beautiful but gentle."He was so close that he almost kissed her.
She was looking in his eyes and before he kissed her she run away.

"Sultanim,sultanim!"Melike yelled while she was rushing into Halime's chamber.
"What happened Melike?!"Halime asked .
"Sultanim the girl who was dancing that night..was killed "
"WHAT?!.No wonder why she was gone all this time!"She said.
"Sultanim what do you think who did this?"Melike asked .
"Hilal.Who would do it then her.My lion will find about this and then we will see what will happen!"
"But sultanim you have no proofs!"Melike said.
"Don't worry I will convince my son"Halime said with evil smile.

Mustafa was in his chamber when Halime came.
"Mother what do I owe this pleasant surprise "Mustafa said and kissed her hand.
"My lion,my son do you know what happened to that girl who danced to you "Halime asked.
"Oh I remember her!No what happened?"He was curious.
"She was killed!"
His face got serious."Who?"
"Your beloved wife,Hilal!"She said.
"What there's no way!She couldn't do that!"He said.
"But it is true"Halime said.
"Ağlar call Hilal sultan "He said to his servants.
"Mother I will speak with her alone.But I still don't believe that it is true "Mustafa said.
"You will see"Halime replied.
She got out of a room and saw Hilal.
"Sultanim what a lovely surprise!"Hilal said sarcastically.
"Don't play jokes!You are now done " Halime said that and leaved.
Hilal entered Mustafa's chamber and saw Mustafa who had serious face.
"Mustafa what happened?"She asked worryingly.
"Is it true?"He asked.
"Is it true what?"She replied.
"Is it true that you killed that girl who danced to me?"
Hilal was looking didn't know how to answer.
"Mustafa who said that awful thing?"Hilal said.
"DONT MAKE ME LOSE MY PATIENCE HILAL!Did you killed her!"He was yelling.
"NO OF COURSE NOT HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK THAT I DID THAT!"She was yelling too.
"My mother told me that"
"Of course she has!They want to set me an trap!They don't like!I got the felling that I am losing you too!"Hilal said with tears in her eyes.
"My Hilalim,my moon how could you ever think of that "He said with sad face.
"You are spending more time with that Ayse"
"Yes but I still love you and I always will!"
He came closer and hugged her.He kissed her in her forehead.
"Now I have to tell you something important.I am going in war."He said.
"A war?How will I survive if I lose you?"Hilal asked sadly.
"Don't worry you won't lose me.I will come back"He said.
She hugged him even more tighter.
If he is going on war that means she will be alone with her enemies. She will have to protect herself from them.It will be hard but she has to do that.