Maria died,Hilal was born

It was morning,Maria opened her eyes and thought that this was just a dream .She looked to her left and saw Sultan sleeping."So this all happened,it really happened!"She thought while she was jumping of happiness.She sit down in the bed and looked into the mirror.She couldn't resist not to smile.Even though she only spend one night with him,she already felt a connection and she could say even love.Last night she felt something she never felt before.She felt loved,desired and kissed by a man.She always wondered how that would look like."Well know I now " she said .Oh she just couldn't spot smiling.She felt butterflies in her stomach.She remembered everything that happened.His kisses,touches,words that he said to her.She felt loved for the first time of a men.And that feeling was incredible.She was looking down to his desk and smiling.Sultan opened one eye and smiled to her.He saw that she was looking nowhere but smiling.He also felt something last night that he can't describe.That connection that he didn't felt whit any before women he was.He was in love with her.And he knew it.
"Where are you looking Hilal"
Hilal turned her head,she forgot that now she is Hilal not anymore Maria.She is now he's Hilal,his moon,his night sky.
"Ooh nowhere "
Sultan sit down and touched her hair.He felt the softness of her hair.
"Did you sleep well"Sultan asked while he was smiling to her.
"Yes,did you "
"When I am with you I can only be happy and feel good in every possible way"
Hilal looked him whit her blue eyes gently.
"Oh god I have never seen such beautiful eyes in my life"Sultan said.
"And I have never felt or knew that a men could say all those beautiful words to a woman he only saw that day"
"Like i said I was charmed by you,my beautiful angel "
Hilal looked her left and saw a terrace.
"You have a terrace"Hilal said.
"Yes I do.You wanna go outside with me?"
"Of course I wanna"Hilal said.
They stood up Sultan wore his night dress,and Hilal her night gown that Sultan give to her.He took her hand and took her to the terrace.It had a beautiful view.You could se all Istanbul there.She looked amazed like in Versailles they never had any terrace.
"So you like like it"Sultan asked smiling to her.
"Yes it is really beautiful and incredible "Hilal said with impressive look.
"Come and sit with me"Sultan added.
He showed her to one sofa.He again took her hand and they sit.Hilal leaned her head to his chest.They watched the view.They were like two lovers who couldn't resist each other.
"Hilal,my moon,my angel,my night sky why I love you this much"
"Mustafa sometimes love happens in an most unexpected time with most unexpected person.And it happens right away"Hilal gently said.
"You know they told me about some princess but I didn't know that this princess would turn my mind.That she will made me a man who will suffer for his love"Mustafa said while looking into her deep blue eyes.
"And I never thought that I would fall in love this much just by looking into your eyes Mustafa"Hilal said .
They were like this all morning.Hugged in that sofa watching the view and speaking to each other most beautiful words. They had breakfast together.After Hilal dressed up and went out of Sultans room.He promised her that they will see each other tonight.She couldn't wait.She was walking down the hallways happy.She found love,happiness in a place she never thought she would.Far away from home,from family.But she now become a new person.A new woman.She was now Hilal.Sultan's Hilal.
She was walking down to the Marble pavilion.When she entered she saw that Lucy was doing something in the corner.
"I'm back Lucy"Hilal said while she was entering to the pavilion.
"How It go princess Maria"
"Ooh it was charming,incredible,beautiful,like in a dream.And I'm no longer Maria"
"How do you mean princess "
"Sultan gave me new name.From now on my name is Hilal.It means moon in Turkish.He called me like that because he said that I am his moon,his angel,his night sky "Hilal said while she was smiling.
"Ooh princess Mar..Hilal that is beautiful.So are you in love "
"Yes,yes I am "
"And sultan "Lucy asked wondering.
"He is too.He even said that to me"
"Well princess now is your time.Became a sultan who can rule the world"Lucy said.
Hilal didn't said a word.She could really be a sultan that could rule the world.
"Dzanfeda kalfa"Hilal yelled.
Dzanfeda entered the room.
"Yes princess"
"Go and say in harem that from now on my name isn't anymore Maria.It is Hilal."Hilal said with pride.
"Hilal"Dzanfeda asked.
"Yes go and do that "
"I'm sorry but if Sultan already gave you a name that means he really did fall for you.Only sultan Suleyman gave a name to Hurem sultan and you now that it was a greatest love story Ottoman Empire ever heard of."
Hilal only smiled.So he really does love her she thought.
"Just go and do so"Hilal said smiling.
Dzanfeda nodded and rushing went to harem.

"Let everybody know that from now on our sultan gave princess Maria name Hilal.She is from now on Hilal."
After Dzanfeda said those words girls in harem started saying some things.
"So she is now Hilal" "Will she be a Sultana " "He really fell in love with her" "Of course he did she is beautiful " " She now has a meaning of a moon"
"Shut up all of you" Huzur ağa yelled.
"So from now on we call princess Hilal"Huzur asked.
"Yes"Dzanfeda answered.

Halime was in her chamber doing some paperwork for the harem.In that moment Melike hatun entered in the room.Melike was a servant of Halime.She was her right hand.And she was in charge of harem.
"Sultanim something happened "
"What"Halime asked .
"Sultanim out sultan gave a name to princess Maria"Melike said.
"What name"
"Hilal"
"So our little princess managed to charm my son"Halime said.
"Are we going to do something "Melike asked.
"No we will leave her.For now.We will see how she will act.Of course there is still wedding "Halime said.
"Should I call her "
"Yes" Halime said.

Melike got back to the chamber with Hilal.
Hilal came to Halime.She was wondering why Halime called her.What happened.
"Sultan you called me"
"Yes i did"Halime said.
"Did a do something wrong "
"No.But when sultan gives you a name,when he merry's you than I fear you would do something wrong.You know we all must know our places .Even though you are now princess and you will be a Sultana. You must know that I am Valide sultan and his mother.Dont ever dare to do something to step on us!"
Hilal looked her with fierce in her eyes.She looked her the way she never looked anyone.
"Don't worry Valide Sultan I will never stop the way of you and your son."Hilal said with confidence.
"God" Halime said.
Hilal nodded her head.
"You can go now"Halime said to Hilal.
Hilal turned her back and went out . She was so angry.

"Can you believe what she said to me"Hilal yelled.
"Yes I can"Lucy said.
"When I become sultan she will see.Im not a garbage I am future Sultan's wife."
"Of course princess but for now settle down.Be smart don't take any action.Wait until you get the full power."
"You are right Lucy,that's exactly what I'm gonna do"
Hilal needed to do some action when she get married other wise she could be eaten by a wolf named Halime sultan.