A night with Sultan

Maria opened her eyes.It was a beautiful day.As usual Lucy already was awaken.
"Lucy what are you doing "
"Just preparing you a dress and a water to wash your face"
Maria stood up and looked down the window.She admired their garden.It had a lot of roses.Roses were Maria's favorite flowers.
"They really do have a beautiful garden,it kind reminds me of our garden in Varsailles "
"Do you want to go outside "
"Well yes"
"Then lets go princess "
Maria dressed up and went outside with Lucy.
They were walking around the garden and Maria took one rose.
"Princess do you want me to put that rose in a vase"
"When we get back"

"Huzur ağa,Huzur ağa! God kill you where have you been " Dzanfeda kalfa yelled at Huzur ağa.
"I had to eat why are you calling me"
"Our Sultan gave an order"Dzanfeda was speaking fast and furious.
"Calm down!Why are you speaking like this and what orders"
"He is calling Princess Maria to Halvet"
"He is?!He really is"
"Yes gods punishment and he is calling her tonight "
"Tonight?!"
"YES"
"Well start preparing princess "
"I can't find her "
"Well she surely didn't run away!She must be somewhere "
That one girl with a brown hair approached to them.
"Did Sultan said something about me?Is he calling me to Halvet?"
"Just because he called you once doesn't mean he will again"Dzanfeda said angrily.
"Yes you are asking us this every single day.If that happens of course we will call you"Huzur add.
"Wel who called he than"
"Princess Maria"
"That girl who came few days ago"
"First of all she is not that girl she is princess and yes"Dzanfeda said.
That girls name is Ayşe . She was one of Sultans slaves in harem .
"Huzur ağa I gotta go to find princess and prepare her"Dzanfeda said. She went in a rush.

"Lucy someone is knocking on our doors "Maria said.
Lucy opened the doors. It was Dzanfeda she thanked god that she found her.
"Princess there is something I have to tell you "
"Yes"Maria looked wondering what is it.
"Our Sultan called you to an Halvet"
When Maria heard that words her heart jumped out of her body.
"What,are you sure"
"I am princess a have myself heard that words coming out of Sultans mouth."
"When I will go to Halvet"
"Tonight princess "
"Tonight "
"Yes.I came to say that Hamam is already you can go to wash your self "
"Yes well thank you"
"I will come later to show you all the rules"
Dzanfeda went out .
"Lucy it's happening "
"Princess are you ready "
"I think I am even though my hole life will change I am ready"
Maria went to hamam.She was washing ,and she only could think about Sultan and how will they spend night together.

Dilruba entered Halime sultan's room.
"Validem have you heard the news"
"No what news"
"My brother called princess Maria to Halvet"
"So it is starting isn't it"
"I guess it is "

Maria was in her chamber preparing.
"So princess don't forget to bow and kiss the dress of our Sultan.And don't look him in the eye before he says something or do something "
"Yes I know "
"My princess you look beautiful " Lucy said.
"Thank you Lucy"
"You really do princess"Dzanfeda add.
"Well should I go now"
"Yes princess this way"Dzanfeda said.
"Well Lucy wish me luck "
"Don't worry you wouldn't need any luck "
Maria along side with Dzanfeda went out.When the were going to Sultans chambers Maria felt like her heart will jump out of her body.They were walking and she was praying to god that everything went well.
They arrived in front of Sultan Mustafa's chamber. Ağlar opened the door and Maria entered the room.She saw a beautiful room and a shadow.In that shadow there was a men.
"Come princess Maria" That men said.Is that Sultan.Maria slowly walked to that men.When she stoped her eyes were looking down.
Sultan took her head and gently raised to se her blue eyes.Sultan was a dashing,beautiful man.He had golden blue hair.And he was charming. He looked deep in her blue eyes.Maria felt like she is going to faint.She immediately fall in love with him.
"I have never seen such a beauty . Who made you princess,are you an goddess,did angels set you down here to charm me.Who are you angel"
"I'm an girl who is looking deep in your eyes and felling that her heart is full."
Sultan gently took her wrist and kissed her.It was a soft kiss like their two souls were touching.It was also passionate.He took her then in his arms and put her to bed.He started kissing her lips then all of her.
They made love all night.Maria never felt like that .That was the most beautiful feeling ever.She felt loved.Sultan was while kissing her spoke most wonderful words about her,her beauty.He called her his angel.

"Have I hurt you ?" Sultan asked.
"No it was beautiful " They were laying in bed hugged .
"So your name is Maria"
"Yes"
"You remind me like a Moon.I will give you new name.Let it be Hilal.Hilal means moon in our language "Mustafa said.
"So Hilal.I like it"Maria said.
Mustafa kissed her.
"You are now my Hilal and my everything.Ask what ever you want from me"
"I only need to be like this forever with you.That is all I need"
They fall asleep hugged.It was now new time.
Maria died,Hilal was born.