Chapter 7|Falling in love?

Jasmine POV.
A year later.

I've been thinking about what ever the hell Jason said back at the waterfall. I don't really understand it that mush but I think he has some plans on turning me into a vampire.

Why the hell would he wanna turn me into one if he hates what he is. Anyways that's not what I'm really worried about.

I'm worried that... I think... I'm falling in love with him. I mean C'mon he has good looks rocking body. And before you ask I saw his abs when we was at the waterfall they went for a swim. And man was he hot!

But anyways it's been a hour and I've mood-swingy one minute I let Jason do what even he wants with me and the next minute I hate him. It's confusing. But over the year Ryan, Chaz, Christian and I has be came good friends. But today there going on a 1 year vacation. I really don't want them to go with out them it's really awkward around me and Jason.

"Do you guys have to go?" I asked. "Yes we do" Ryan said. "To be honest it's not even a vacation we still have to do work but it's a vacation to get away from Jason" Christian whispers into my ear making me giggle.

"Don't worry Justin going to be here soon" Chaz said. I raised an eyebrow. "Justin?" I said confused.

"Yeah that's Jason's brother" Chaz said. He never told me he had a brother. The doorbell went off all of a sudden. I went to open the door and saw Jason standing there. But he had shorter hair I just thought he had got an haircut. "Hey babe have you seen my phone?" I heard Jason say. I turned around and saw Jason. But if Jason is right there then who the hell is this. I turned back around slowly.

"Hey brother" there....t-twins!

I think i Fainted after that.

Jason POV

When I came downstairs to asked if Jasmine seen my phone she was at the door, I didn't see who was there but when I came closer. "Hey brother" I heard. Oh no. It's my brother.

I saw Jasmine fall I Catch her. "Who's the girl" Justin asked. "None of yo business" I said, in a angry tone carrying Jasmine bride style to her room. I laid her down gently. Then I closed her door.

"You know mom is pretty mad at you for not killing her" Justin said. I rolled my eyes

"Not the first time she was pissed at me" I said.

"Remember when we pulled a prank on her we put snails in her bed" Justin said laughing. I join with him as I started remember. "She hates snails!" I said.

"And she Chased us around the Castle" Justin said. Me and him wipe are laughing tears away. Then we looked at each other.

"I fucking hate you so much" we both said.

"Fuck you" we bothered said again.

"Stop copying me bitch" we did it again.

"You know the only way you can save her is to turn her into a pure blood like us" Justin said.

"I know..." I started. "I just don't want to turn her into a monster" I said.

"Jason look I know you wanna be normal and very thing but if you love her if you truly love her you will do the right then" Justin said in his calming voice that always gets me.

"Your right" i said realizing it was just me and Justin in the room. "Well damn they could of at least say bye dumb fucks" I said.

Justin shock his head. "What are you doing here anyway"

"Mom is planning something and it not going to be pretty I'm here to protect you... but in the meantime I need some blood"

That's my brother. I shock my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short but it's better then nothing right?

And if your confused read the Arthur's note before this chapter

How do you like Jasmine POV?

How do you like Jason POV?

Do you want more of Justin in the book?

What do you wanna see happen next?

Thank you for reading and supporting my books I appreciate it so much💕 I'll see you guys next time.