Chapter 10| mom no/training #3 [UPDATE!!!]

Jason POV
<><><><><>
Me and Justin Was running with all of a sudden someone was running faster then us. It was Jasmine! She is starting to get use to her powers.

Justin and I got to the waterfall and Jasmine was already there warming up, me and Justin joined her.

When we was done warming up I was thinking on what we should teach her. I was thinking self defense but Justin was thinking about how teaching her how to be the perfect queen, and pretty pony's and ball room dancing and shit that's not important right now. I was so close to kicking a foot up his ass.

"So I guess we can split this in hours" I said, Justin and jasmine looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?" Asked jasmine.

"Well I want to teach you how to defend yourself and And mister lover boy over here wants to teach you how to be a perfect queen so I thought we can split it into hours. I get an half an hour and you get and half an hour" I explained and they agreed. So Justin and I got to work.

I started teach her how to fight by me letting her use me as a punching bag, it didn't at all since I'm rally use to it. Justin was sitting watching us, then it was time to switch. Then Justin got her then went on top of a Cliff and he was teach her how to dance I was minding my own business and I heard something come from the woods like someone was stepped on sticks and singing. I started to investigate it and everything I would go in the Direction the noises was coming from it would change to a different direction.

I got pissed. " look you I'm not in the mood for playing games, show yourself!" I yelled.

"I see you've forgotten the mission I sent you on" i heard a Familiar voice say, I looked all around to find the person that said that. When I finally found the person it was my.

....mother....

"Well hello mother, you haven't gotten any older since the last time I've seen you matter fact I didn't even recognize your voice" I said.

"My dear son, why have you disobeyed me? I'm so disappointed in you" she said. With lecture, wow didn't even say hello.

"Well I don't see why we have to kill innocent humans" I said leaning on a tree. My mother came up to me and looked at me softly then She flew into the tree I was leaning on.

"Innocent...huh, so your calling that girl innocent?" She said. I looked up and she was laying on a branch.

"Well yes she didn't do anything to anyone" I said, pissing her off she then got up and flew on top of the tree and slammed her foot on it and the whole tree fall. I tried to quickly move out the way but was stoped by my mother grabbing me and throwing me across the woods.

She came out of nowhere and got in my face with glowing eye or red luster and fangs showing. "YOUR CALLING HER INNOCENCE, THE GIRL THAT IS TRYING TO TAKE MY THRONE AND YOU CALL HER INNOCENT" she said with a Femme grip on my throat. She couldn't choke me for real because she was too weak. I easily pushed her off.

"You couldn't choke me even if you wanted to, ever since jasmine became queen, you've have become weak" I said catching her off guard.

"I'm going to kill her" my mother said. I got mad.

"MOM NO!! You will do no such thing!!" I yelled. She ran up to me, and looked me deep into my eyes.

"Hush!!! You have 2 weeks by then I'll be coming with all my army (A/N: I started thinking about bts) and, you better be ready" then she disappeared. I walked back through the woods to the waterfall and I was greeted by Justin and Jasmine.

"Where did you go off to bro?" Justin said concerned.

"Nowhere man so how was training?" I asked changing the subject.

"It was awesome!! You have a very talented brother here Jason" Jasmine said, and I could see Justin blushing.

•later that night• •3rd person•

It was 4:45am, Jason couldn't get what his mother said to him earlier off his mind so he decided to go downstairs and get a drink of water aka blood.

When he came downstairs and went into the kitchen he saw Justin leaning on the island. "Hey bro" Jason said. Justin turned around and look at Jason. "Hey bro" Justin replied.

"Why, you up so late?" Jason said trying to make small talk while he was getting type O- blood out the refrigerator.

"I'm always up this late... matter of fact I never go to sleep! The only time I get some sleep is in the morning but I can't now because we have to train jasmine" Justin said, and Jason  nodded his head in agreement.

"We have to train her harder" Jason says, Justin looked at Jason in confusion.

"What do you mean?" Said Justin.

Jason sighed taking a sip of the blood. "I spoke with mother to day... she said that she will be here in two weeks" Jason explained.

"We can't train Jasmine in two weeks!!" Justin yelled in stress.

"Then that mean we need to teach her how to fight not happy times and dancing!! Happy times are over!" Jason yelled at Justin, Justin stops and thinks about it a nods in agreement. "And shut up before you wake up jasmine... even Vampire Queen need some sleep" Jason adds on.

Little did they know that jasmine heard everything she on the steps listening...