Chapter 11| fight

Chapter 11 | fight
Jason's POV
(A/N: Jasmine name will be changed to Ariana since the person that is playing her is Ariana Grande)

Chapter 11 | fight Jason's POV (A/N: Jasmine name will be changed to Ariana since the person that is playing her is Ariana Grande)

Today was the last week of training Ariana. Now we must be prepared and ready to fight at all times, I'm wondering if all our hard work will pay off I'm wondering if she'll be okay, since I can't see into the future I can only see into the passed, I guess I'll just have to wait and see for my self. BUTTTT....

That bitch Justin, can see in the future though so maybe I'll just get the truth from him instead!

I walked into the study room where Justin was reading a book, he was wearing these old ass glasses, the wear shaped as a Long rectangle and they hanged low on the Bridge of his nose.

"Hello brother your looking good in your old man glasses" I say as a smile slowly creeped on his face.

"Thank you?" he replied, kinda confused but happy.

"You know your the best big brother I've ever had" I said.

"Wow you never called me big brother before" I hate to admit it but he is my big brother but only by four seconds, he beat be to the punch,but that doesn't matter I'm just trying to soup him up.

"What do you want Jason?" Justin says, as he looks at me. "I want you to do me a favor" I bluntly say.

"I'm not telling you if Ariana wins the fight or not" he also says bluntly.

"You fucking bitch, can't you see that I'm worried about her?" I snapped. Justin takes off his glasses and looks me dead in the eyes, as if he is warning me.

"If you're worried about her then you would let this happen, and stop worrying me, besides the future doesn't stay the same, the future isn't given only the present time is given the future can change at any time so just be patient" he snapped back.

"Wow I almost shed a tear, you fucking four eyed piece of shit" I yelled. He didn't say any but raised his eyebrows and put his glasses back on and lick his thumb and continued reading.

"Fuck you" I said and left

"Fuck you" I said and left. When I stepped outside of the door I heard running footsteps, then a soft like body figure bump into me. I looked down only to see Ariana laying on the floor. "What is you running for" I asked, she looked at me with soft eyes as she got up from off the floor, "nothing I'm just running" she said nervously, which made me question her response, but I just shook it off.

"Whatever" I said as I left from the hallway Ari followed me, I went into the living room and sat down on the couch and she did the same, after that we just watched tv.

No ones POV

Justin, Ariana and Jason was fast asleep in the living room, when all of a sudden a loud boom came out of nowhere, making Justin and ariana jump up wide awake.

Jason was still asleep snoring, Justin rolled his eyes and hit Jason on the head, "wake up ass up boi" Justin says as he gets up and looks around.

"What happened?" Jason says rubbing his eyes as he looks at Ariana, "we heard a loud noise" she explains to Jason as she gets up to look for Justin.

"Wait it might no be safe" Jason says running after her, and in running I mean slow speed walking, his breath becomes heavy, as he slowly jug to Ariana.

"Man I need to lose some weight" he says as he stops to take a breather, ariana turned around and looked at him with a confused face,

"what the hell is you talking about, you is skinny boi and even if you wasn't you still wouldn't need to lose weight, love your body your perfect the way you are" she says as she started walking.

"Aw your so swee-" before Jason could finish his sentence all the light shut off, he could feel a cold breeze as if it was a summer night, as you sleep with the window open and the nice cold breeze hit your face make you go into a peaceful and relax sleep, he heard a slight scream go pass his ear, as someone tried to reach out a get him. Then it became quite again and the light came on.

His heart was beating uncontrollably he looks around him shaking in fear, he did she ariana anywhere around him, he began to hold his chest as he panic.

"Justin... JUSTIN!... justin!!" Jason yells, there was no answer till Justin came run down the hallway.

"They took her" Justin nods, "let's go" he says as he grabs his younger hand.

Before Ariana knew it She was being dragged out the house into the Air hearing lots of wind noises and flapping like sounds. She looked up to a very large bat like Creature staring down at her, with red glowing eyes, big nostrils breathing down onto her.

THIS BOOK WILL BE PUT ON HOLD! BUT THIS IS A LITTLE SNEEK PEEK ON WHAT COMING! ENJOY!