Chapter 9|training #2

Okay so I was reading this book and chapter 4 "I hate myself" I realized that I said that Justin was never a vampire till he got changed into one but now that Justin is Jason and everything I guess that doesn't matter anymore. I think I stress to much I about this😂😂 if you're confused read the A/N before chapter 7
************
************
Jasmine POV

I couldn't get any sleep at all last night I just paste around and stared at my walls. It's was pretty weird now that I'm a vampire. I can see things more clearly and hear things more like a hummingbird and the way they wings more in that type of speed. I can hear cars to miles away! And I can see my cold blood rushing through my veins.

It was around 7:45 so I decided to get up and get ready for the 'training' whatever. I got up and went to the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked a little bit just a bit lighter then then I normally am. But I guess I'm not normal anymore.

I took a quick shower and put on some clothes that will be comfortable for this training shit.

I looked at myself one last time in my full body Mirror. And damn did to look cute I just had to take a picture. I took a picture but when I looked at it I couldn't see myself. It's whatever I have more pictures of me looking this good.

I went downstairs and was greeted by Jason and Justin. "Hey sunsh-beautiful" they said but ended up saying different things. "Hey" I said. Walking over to the kitchen to full up my water bottle, "I have a question" I said. "Yeah wassup" they reply back.

I turned around closing the lead on the bottle. "If your last name is McCann and your last name is Bieber how is y'all?" I said confused.

"Jason takes our mom's last name and I take my dad's" he says, I nodded my head.

"So did y'all parents get a Divorce?" I asked bing Nosy.

"No there wear never married they just fall in love with each other and had us they was on in off so one day they just broke up and never got back together again but he still came a visit us every weekend" Justin said. "You ask a lot of fucking questions how bout you shout you fucking mouth for once,yeah?" I was Token by surprise by the way Jason said that.

"I-I'm sorry" I said with my head down. "N-no Jasmine I'm sorry it's just to fucking early in the morning for this shit" I thought vampires don't sleep

"No we don't maybe are father but we don't" Justin said. I forgot that they can read minds. Wait can I read minds too? Let me try...

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I blocked out all sounds and focused on the minds...Then it click...

"So if Jasmine is a queen now would that mean she's our mother now or what?" Jason said.

"No Jason" Justin said annoyed.

"You know if she kills mom and actually take her thorn one of us has to be king" Justin says.

"That's going to be me" Jason said. I can tell he that there is a smirk on his face.

"Nah-uh"

"Yes-uh"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Y'all are very childish so stop I don't want none of you to be the king" I said. I opened my eyes to see Jason and Justin mostly Jason looking at me in shock.

I think Jason pissed now. "Lets just fucking go" Jason said getting up and walked outside. I sighed.

"Maybe both of you be my king" I said.

I only said that to make Jason feel a little bit better but I already know his not going to get over it. Jason and Justin started running in vampire speed. I was just walking at first I ain't going to waste my breath trying to run.

"Where's Jasmine?" I heard Justin yell.

"I don't know and don't care" Jason yelled.

I started to run but like a normal person would then I got faster, and let me tell you it was amazing. I ran faster then Justin and Jason.
<><><><><>
A/n: to be continued...

I just wanted to get this up and everything. I feel like I've been falling short on ideas and on this book idk...