Shopping.

A middle-aged man strolls down an aisle at a local grocery store wearing a tight white t-shirt showing off his thin but muscular build. He draws the occasional shy gaze from sex-deprived housewives as he turns down each aisle.

He looks like no one in particular really, rather ordinary with no redeeming features at all, and that is just the way he likes it. His name and identity is not important, someday though his name will become synonymous with evil, his horrific acts will be displayed.

Documentaries will be made of him, investigative news shows will delve into his psyche, our modern 'know it all now' world that we believe keeps us safe will make him infamous.

A few members of our society will even admire his work, those like him, and those who aspire to be like him.

He ambles along placing items in his cart. He is forgotten by the world, he has no place here in our civilized society, he lives only for the vile existence he has made for himself.

  As he strolls along the store the bright colors of a flower printed dress caught his eye. The young girl unaware of his presence is searching in a big ben of toys, she bends over farther almost falling in to reach the bottom.

The sadistic thoughts had already flooded the man's mind, that same moment her fate was sealed

He had just picked her.

°°°

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this first chapter.

I am currently going through, and editing this horrible draft of my story. 😂 I will admit when I first write a story it's all in one large body of text which IS SUPER ANNOYING I KNOW. But i realized this story needed a little bit of love and attention to format.  

😂😂😂😂

So plz bear with me while I make this story 1000% better.