05

jisoo can't believe her eyes.

hyungseob! is! in! the! train! station!

she watched him in disbelief as he took the empty seat across her, the seat beside her was taken anyways. it's not like jisoo expected him to sit beside her. he saw her looking at him and his lips curved into a grin.

jisoo suddenly forgot how to breath.

when they got off hyungseob caught up to walk beside her.

"hey."

"hi hyungseob." she greeted him back, awkward.

he doesn't show any signal of replying me so she decided to break the silence instead.

"you could have told me! i was sad and worried when you suddenly disappeared."

hyungseob looks shocked. then she regrets everything she said. "did you miss me?" he asked.

"n-no!" she quickly denied. a little to quick for her taste, so embarassing.

he chuckled at her. jisoo turned crimson red. "i thought you missed me.." he stuck out his bottom lip.

"of course i did you idiot." she muttered under her breath. too bad hyungseob actually heard it. she decided to continue before he teases her more. "you could've left me some trace."

he hummed teasingly. "like what? my phone number?"

she doesn't know if he's just teasing her or asking for real. she just know the fact that her ears are turning hot.

he handed her his phone.

"here, type your phone number i'll contact you."

jisoo was embarassed but she typed it anyways. she handed him his phone and saw him saving her number as "jichu".

"ji-jichu?"

"hahaha why did you see it!" he tried to hide his phone from her playfully. before she could react to anything he put his phone on his pocket and grabbed her wrist. "let's hurry."

they ran to the school gate which is almost closing because they took a lot of time chatting.

they entered together again and when everyone spotted hyungseob they began to cheer.

"hyungseob! you're here!"

"you came back!"

"you could have told us something hyungseob."

hyungseob waved happily to everyone and replied to them one by one.

jisoo went to her seat first since hyungseob was getting busy, everyone was showering him with congratulations, questions and compliments.

eunseo wiggled her eyebrow at her.

"ow. your crush is back."

jisoo shushed her and their homeroom teacher entered. everyone got back to their seats and it's silence again.

crush | ahn hyungseob

i like jichu i know it's bp jisoo's nickname. it sounds cute

there's going to be some texting chapters bcs u know

they exchanged phone numbers
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)