23

"hey. you called.. instead of me." hyungseob said after picking up jisoo's dial.

jisoo hummed softly before talking. "yeah? i did."

"jisoo." jisoo heard hyungseob letting out a heavy sigh before continuing, "i still can hear it.." he said soft, and he sounded too vulnerable for her that her heart felt a pang.

she breathed out. "what can you hear, hyungseob?"

"th-their voices.." he said softer than before. she could barely heard him.

"whose?" jisoo said, deliberately softer.

"they.." she heard him exhaling a shaky breath before talking. "they are saying, i don't deserve this spot. so i must practice."

and in that moment hyungseob bursts into quiet sobs. she could feel her heart aches when hyungseob apologizes for crying over the phone.

"i'm sorry, sorry." he sniffled. "i should just.. hang up-"

"hyungseob, don't hear those people. they don't know anything about you. you don't need to torture yourself by practicing till late everyday.

i swear they hate you for no reason. who are they to tell you that you do not deserve that spot? they don't know what have you been through.

you fucking deserve THAT spot. you are talented. you are doing so so great, you make your fans proud of you. you make me.. proud too. you keep improving, hyungseob.

you know i'm not the type to compliment people. i don't know how."

it is silence for seconds, and it made her wonder that maybe she said too much. he didn't answer but she heard him sniffling.

"thanks, jichu." she could hear him, he was smiling.

she exhaled in relief. "sure-"

"i love you."

"h-huh?"

"i think i can go to sleep now. good bye jichu."

she swears she had to take her time to steady her heartbeat.

and that night,

she keeps on blaming hyungseob because she can't sleep.

crush | ahn hyungseob

YAY AN UPDATE. bUt this chapter is so cheesZy bare with my cheesy and cliche self

thank you guys for being so patient.. ilysm really what did i do to deserve such kiNd and patient and supportive and anything positive readers😣

i miss hyungseob omg im gonna cRy but ahnwoong is going to release a digital single?!?@?@ blessedt i love yuehua but how abt ot5?!?!

i have mixed feelings abt this