16

"why are you wearing such thin clothes?!" hyungseob half-shouted when he noticed jisoo rubbing her hands repeatedly. his voice was filled with concern.

she made a look at him. his eyes narrowed.

he tugged at the hem of his hoodie, about to take it off which jisoo assumed for her. seeing it, she quickly grabbed his wrist to stop him from doing so. "don't! we're almost there." she exclaimed.

he ignored her and ended up pulling it over his head. his hair bounces, then he shook his head once to push his strands of soft hair out of his eyes. his shirt lifted up slightly just enough for jisoo to see.. as he was taking it off. revealing his white shirt.

he held out his hoodie, making jisoo notice that she has been staring at his every movements. "here, wear it."

she came back to her senses and slightly waved her hand back and forth to refuse his offer. "you don't need to."

he let out a sigh. a really soft one. "just wear it, you're shivering."

seeing her not taking his hoodie, he raised his hands. he tried to put it on her by placing it over her head. then he pushed it down.

"okay stop!! i'll wear it myself." jisoo groaned as she made an irritated look on her face.

he chuckled, brushing her hair which was all over face.

she tried to ignore the fact that her heart is about to burst. jisoo is pretty sure a light, or maybe dark shade of red appeared on her cheeks.

"earth to jisoo." hyungseob waved his hand in front of her eyes as he tilted his head. "aren't you going to wear it yourself? should i help you, again?" he emphasized again.

jisoo quickly slip her hands on the warm sleeves, avoiding any eye contacts with him.

he gave thumbs up for her, for following his words. then they began to walk hand in hand again.

she stole some glances at hyungseob who is now the one rubbing his hands through the cold wind, because of the thin fabric of his clothes.

at the sight of him exhaling a shaky breath, jisoo grabbed his wrist. he looked at her, his eyes rounded. "let's hurry!"

then they quickened up their pace and raced through the neighbourhood.

crush | ahn hyungseob

?!?!

hyungseob has a perfect nose and he knows it :-)