30

hyungseob doesn't make it. at least he doesn't expect himself to be, so he isn't really that disappointed. all the hate he's gotten, he got over it. besides, it doesn't matter that anything you do, people will still find a way to hate you.

after the final night, he decided to come back to school to catch up on his studies since he's been missing out too much for prolly three months. no matter how much he gave up on his studies because he hates it, he still wants to graduate like a normal teenager.

"ya, stop zoning out!" jisoo smacks hyungseob's head with her fist playfully. she is currently helping hyungseob to catch up everything when she notices he doesn't pay any attention. "i'm not going to help you anymore if you keep zoning out." jisoo threatened him with a slight glare.

strangely hyungseob only finds it cute and laughs it off, "okay, okay." he tries to concetrate to her explaination again. "order anything you want, it's my treat."

she stares at hyungseob, her eyes twinkle at his words. "really?" jisoo slightly smirks, "anything, huh?"

he nods, he was prepared to be broke anyways, he knows how much food jisoo can swallow. jisoo has been helping him too much with his studies, he has to treat her. well actually he wants to treat her without her doing any help like this. actually hyungseob could just catch up all of these by himself but he decided to ask for her help. couldn't help it, he likes to spend his time with her. little did he know jisoo likes it too.

she ended up ordering that much.

"gosh," hyungseob wipes the visible ice cream on her lips with the back of his hand. "you are surprisingly messy despite being rigorous."

jisoo shot him a stern look, hyungseob made a confused face in return, "what?"

"if someone took a picture of that, i'd be involved in some shit." she stares down on the table, not making any eye contact with hyungseob. "and i don't want you to ruin your reputation and career."

"that doesn't make any sense. if i don't wanna be seen with you, i shouldn't even be together with you in public in the first place." hyungseob stares at her, "i don't even care about those news anymore."

"you are practically killing your career."

"what career." hyungseob said rather than asked. "if they hate me, let them be. you are the one who taught me not to mind their opinions."

jisoo was dumbfounded, she realizes how mature hyungseob has became in a short amount of time.

hyungseob grins at her dumbfounded face and breaks the ice. "let's continue this part, shall we?"

crush | ahn hyungseob

i know no one remembers this story anymore but lemme finish this at least😔✊🏻

i miss hyungseob y'all when will YH boys debut, well .. will they EVER debut¿