Memory //Part One// |2|

It's actually really hard to think of the fillers for this story. I already have major plot points covered, the conflict and the resolution are already in progress. Unfortunately, I really need fillers. Maybe at least 3 or 4 for now, just to get the mood in, and develop the relationship between the amnesia stricken (Y/N) and the edgy dads. Please bare with my terrible ideas for now. Thankees!

"GUYS! Hey! I just found the coolest thing ever!" I screamed, running down the hallway into the mess hall. I had one hand cupped over the other one, hiding whatever was caught in between them. Most eyes turned to me with curious glints. The team leaned forward in anticipation, eyeing my cupped hands. I subtly jumped in place, clearly excited.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" Ana's silky black hair swung over her face as she rested her cheek on her hand. She wore her ever so beautiful smile as she admired my bubbly attitude.

Gabe sat at the far end of the eight seater rectangular table. Reinhardt and Torbjorn sat on the left side while Gerard, Ana, and Jack sat on the other. I ran up to the other end of the table to face everyone.

"Didn't you just come back from your mission in the Northern Cape province?" Gabe looked up from the newspaper he held close to his face, giving me a playful grin. "Yeah, and I'm stumped, but I really just wanted to show you guys this! It'll blow your minds! I'm serious!" I stalled a bit more to their dismay, actually intrigued by something I brought in. They got used to my extremely happy self, trying to get them to smile. It works a lot of times.

"You do not look very serious..." Reinhardt's laugh thundered about.

"Well? Show us then," Gerard gestured with his hand to get me to show them what made me so jumpy. "Get ready..." I slowly lifted my upper hand like a lid.

SQUEEEAAAAK!

A small fat frog jumped out, delivering an adorable war cry. Jack almost fell off his chair. "Oh my god! What the heck?!" he screamed out, recovering from the shock. The frog hopped around the table, covering a small radius. It's small and cute roars brought the team to halt in surprise. They didn't even care to notice how Jack reacted to the small creature.

"It's a desert rain frog! One of the natives told me about them. They make that weird squeaky sound to ward off threats," I rambled on about the frog as the team continued to be stunned by the 'news' they were given. The one to break my fact marathon was Jack, who was clearly annoyed by this... thing.

"Why... did you bring this here?" he pinched the bridge of his nose. I playfully pouted at his reaction. "Oh come on, Jackie... It's so cute!" I held the frog up to his face, and it squeaked at him, giving him a little jump again. The crew laughed at this, even Jack himself. I gave them a wide smile when I found them all enjoying the situation.

"Gabi! Gabi! Wanna hold it?" I ran to his side as he placed the paper down on the table. He frowned at me, but I puffed my cheeks out at him. He sighed in defeat and held both hands up to form a small platform. I giggled a bit then gently placed the frog onto his hands. He tensed a bit at the wet feeling the small thing made, but softened a little when it started screaming again. He stared at it with a straight face while Ana took several pictures of the scene.

I started giggling a lot watching Gabe stare at the screaming froggy. It almost seemed to cute to be true. I stood behind the strong male and leaned forward. My arms draped lazily over his shoulders while my chin sat atop his beanie covered head. I nuzzled up to my best friend, not noticing the rising heat in his cheeks. He loved it and he knew it. The others didn't seem to notice... except for my other best friend who seemed to glare at Gabi, jealousy secretly boiling. Gabi found this extremely amusing, so he played along and melted into the lazy embrace I gave him, smirking at the jelly Jack. You could practically see steam leaving the blonde's ears.