Forgiveness //Part 2//|6|

Sike! Here's part two! The chapter just got so long that I had to cut it. Please don't hate me! I just needed a little fun before I cry my night away. ANYWAYS... Please enjoy this chapter! (I got scolded for doing this in class. -w-)

(Here are the girls)

~//~

(Y/N)'s POV
As much as I want to spend time with my team and explore everything new about Overwatch, my body won't move an inch. The bed's so soft, an extremely big change from the usual wooden bed I stayed in. The room's so peaceful, and my position is perfect. It's bliss. How could anyone want to get out of bed?! Unfortunately...

"(Y/N)! Are you awake?!" That... That was all it took for my happiness to end. Ana came bursting into my room having heard my groans of absolute grief. "Come on! Since when were you so lazy?!" She pulled the covers off me and swung the window open, cruelly leaving me to freeze.

"You're the definition of evil, Ana!" I scream, sprawling all over the bed. "Why so early anyway?!" I struggle to get up, my body wobbling from waking up so suddenly.

Ana throws her hands up in the air, "It's 10 am, (Y/N)!" My eyes shot open, "Oh." (Literally me)

-

Ana drags me out to a mall, telling me that I should be wearing more professional clothes if I'm going to be a superior. This situation seems really familiar actually. Extremely familiar.

We hop around several shops, Ana forcing me to try out about 10 clothes from every one of them. She buys me a heap of clothes, and I'm pretty sure I don't have room for all of them in my closet. Before I can complain, Ana pulls me into a store full of expensive elegant dresses. I gulp.

After an hour or so, after trying out a million clothes, Ana finally picks the "perfect" attire for me. She ended up purchasing the long black jumpsuit she said "fits me and only me." Oddly, the sleeveless backless clothing was comfortable, but that's the only thing that's keeping me from running back to the base before she could buy it. If it wasn't, I'd flip. I don't care if I'm a grown woman in a public space. I WILL THROW A TANTRUM.

 I WILL THROW A TANTRUM