Chapter 2

.... Weeeeell I've been doing stuff and getting into so much fucking trouble so yeah... that's why I'm not on so much. Also I need to see a fucking doctor but my mom won't take me sooo... I may die of bad health

======================================

“Thank you Onii-chan for the ice cream." I thanked Mamoru as we walked down the streets with ice cream. After I was done un packing we went for ice cream. I got two scoops one chocolate and another mint. While Mamoru got two scoops of chocolate and vanilla. I looked up and gave him a big smile.

“No problem," He said returning a smile back. He started to ruffle my hair. I closed one of my eyes as he did so. Through my open eye I could see Usagi, Ami, and a girl with long raven colored hair.

I waved at them, “Usagi, Ami!" I shouted as I ran up to them. Before I ran I grabbed onii-chan's hand so he would follow. As I got in front of them I smiled and pointed at my brother. “Look, Usagi, my onii-chan is your boyfriend." I teased her. I should stop doing that or I'll get yelled at by Usagi... alot. I covered my ears and giggled.

I noticed my brother was chuckling at us. Then I remember there was a girl with them I didn't know. I shook my head and held my hand out for her. “Hi, I'm Chiba Friendina! And you are...." I trailed off. She just stared at me with a blank expression and crossed arms. I sweatdropped as she leaned in. I'm guessing it was to get a better look of me, oh I hope that was right.

She then smiled as she leaned back and held my hand. “I'm Hino Rei, it's nice to meet you." She said as she shook my hand. I smiled at her, oh wait.. fudge I'm getting dizzy.

“Your smaller then I expected." A voice said with a girl in a red sailor suit with raven hair with crossed arms, un pleased. Then the image turned into a smile, “But it's nice to meet you too." It said again.

I held my head then fell backwards. I was then caught by someone. I heard them called my name but it sounded so far. Everything was a blur Usagi, Ami, Rei, and onii-chan. Wait then who caught me? I looked up and everything started to look clear. I was caught by a boy... the same boy from 3rd grade?!

I quickly try to stood up but I noticed then he was hugging me. I started to struggle to try to get out of his strength.

“Hey let me go!" I shouted as he finally let go and I stood next to the others. I glared at him, and I think my brother was too.

“Sorry," He said scratching behind his head. “I didn't think the princess would forget about me." He said smiling at me. I blushed slightly and hid behind the girls which were Usagi and Ami.

“How do you know Friendina?" Mamoru asked grabbing him by the collar of his shirt bringing... what ever his name is to Maroru's face.

“Calm down Endy, I was just checking on her." ... I'm gonna call him Bob for now. No! Tom. Okay, Tom said putting his hands up in defense. “You should thank me that I help you to bring her here. She would of been dead." He said as Mamoru dropped him

"What the hell are you talking about?" Mamoru asked just as confuse as I am. Then it hit me. He did give me that note... and this magical wand which will be explained in this story.

"It's nothing. Just be careful princess." Tom said as he kissed my cheek and ran off. I blushed madly as I hid behind onii-chan.

"Who was he?" Usagi asked giving me a face.

"A pervert, but he saved me..." I mumbled into my onii-chan's shirt.

"Onii-chan, let's get going." I said looking up at him. He nodded. We said our good byes to the girls and walked away.

After a long walk I stopped and looked down. Onii-chan stopped as well and looked at me. "Something wrong?" he asked.

I nodded and took out the pen wand thingy. I showed it it to him. "The boy gave me this... can you explain what it is?" I asked frowning.

He looked at it confused then shooked his head. "Sorry, I don't know." he said handing it back. I nodded as I looked behind me. "Uh I'll be right back. See ya back home." I said running off before he could stop me.

Maybe if I ask Usagi she'll help. Don't know why, but it's a hunch.

"Friendina?" I heard a voice said. I turned to see only a cat with a crescent moon shape on its forehead.

I stared at it confused. "Luna?" was all that came out.

The cat looked surprised then smiled. Wait cat's can smile? I shook my head. The cat walked towards me and jumped.

I was confused by this actions, then noticed something. She was running away with my pen! "Hey! Neko!" I shouted following it.

It was a long run and I didn't catch up to it. I saw I was in a park and saw girls in sailor uniforms.

They were fighting and what seems to look like losing. I frowned. Then a mask man with a tuxedo appeared. He gave in a interdiction. I feel so useless. I thought as I felt something warm behind me.

I turned around and saw the cat with my pen, which was glowing. I stared at it. The cat put it down so I would pick it up. I slowly grabbed it as my eyes widened.

"Star Night Power: Make up!" I shouted at random. I was confused but I felt myself change. I closed my eyes.

When I opened ny eyes, the cat was gone. But instead a mirror. I picked it up and gasp at the reflection. I had long dark brown hair that was in a high ponytail, it looks like if it wasn't in one it would be dragged around. I had pure white eyes that hid behind a black mask, like the mask man's.

I then looked down at myself, I was speechless. I was wearing a sailor uniform outfit just like the girls I saw. Except the white part was black and my ribbon was white. my gloves were black and the top where I slid my hands through was white. And I had boots that went to my knees and were white.

"What on earth?" I mumbled and I heard a shout. I turned around to see one of the girls in trouble. I glared. I know what to do now. I thought and ran off.

Now let's go back to where we were at first.

“Don't forget me!" I said in my deep voice that echoed through the park. I landed on a light pole that was right next to a man in a tuxedo. As I landed, I cross my arms looking at the demon that stand before us through my mask.

“Who are you?!" The demon like creature asked dropping a girl in a sailor uniform who had long blonde hair that were in buns.

“I am Sailor Star!" I said with great confidence. "I hold the power of the future, and they say that you will be defeated." I said jumping down and smirked. "A Pretty Guardian of the stars with powers of seeing a Light and Dark future, I shall punish you!" I said point at it.

I was then dumbstrucked. What am I doing? What am I saying? This is all new! I'm so confused! I thought.

I could hear the girls and the man confused of a new Sailor Guardian but.... I don't know what that is!!! Oh what have I gotten into now?!