Chapter 3

Previously

“I am Sailor Star!" I said with great confidence. "I hold the power of the future, and they say that you will be defeated." I said jumping down and smirked. "A Pretty Guardian of the stars with powers of seeing a Light and Dark future, I shall punish you!" I said point at it.

I was then dumbstrucked. What am I doing? What am I saying? This is all new! I'm so confused! I thought.

I could hear the girls and the man confused of a new Sailor Guardian but.... I don't know what that is!!! Oh what have I gotten into now?!

"Psh another scout!" the demon said like it was nothing.

I pouted. I felt insulted!

"Sailor Star! Don't just stand there!" the mask man shouted as the Demon thing attacked me.

I jumped on and landed on top of its head. "Ow..." I mumbled. He has a hard head! "Don't look up my skirt!" I shouted at it.

"We got bigger problems," The scout with blond hair said.

I looked at her but then fell down on my bottom. Ow... I'm soooo not good at this.

"Alright! No more funny games!" A girl with a red uniform said then suddenly fire came. I barely jumped out of its way!

"Hey! Watch it!" I said frowning. Why is this happening?!! I just want onii-chan! I just stayed quiet as looked down.

"Giving up so easily? Ha!" The demon said attacking me but I didn't move. I just stood there.

I suddenly heard a big Bam! I looked up and saw the masked man. I then looked down to see the demon had hit his head against a wall.

"Sailor Star!" The man said scared, "What were you thinking?!"

I shook my head. What was I thinking? I was standing there as an easy target! He jumped behind a hedge as the scouts seem to hadly the demon.

"S-sir..." I said.

He sighed and took off his mask. "It's me...." he said. It was Mamoru. I then hugged him. But wait? How does he know I'm me? I've changed with the transformation.

"O-oni-"

"If you're wondering how I know it's you I really don't know. It was a hunch I guess." He stood up and looked to see the others.

"Alright. They took care of it so let's get going." He said helping me up. When I stood up completely my transformation undid its self and I was back to normal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Friendina! Wake up! School is starting!" I groaned as I got up from my bed. I looked around as I scratched my head. I saw my uniform. It was the same as the other girls.

I stood up and took it and got changed. After that I put a headband on then walked out.

"Sorry Friendina, we're gonna be late so I didn't make breakfast. I'll buy you something to eat on the way." Onii-chan said handing me my bookbag and bento.

"Okay! I don't mind." I said as we walked out of the apartment as he chuckled.

We went outside and got in his car and he drove by a McDonald's for a sandwhich. I didn't know they had a McDonald's here. After a not so long drive he made it to my middle school. I really don't know why I'm in middle school...

I got out and waved at onii-chan. "Thank you!" I said as he nodded and drove off.

I turned around to see the school. I sweatdropped. Everyone is soooo much taller then me.

!_!,&$;!"27$;$:$$7!!8!;"!&!6666;"2&!7!;!;!7!6366#.#&473;&#7#;3"3666,

I know it's short but it's something.... idk