Author's Note

Copyright © 2018 by Wynter Reign

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without given permission.

This will be my first island survival story that I have written. Well, there was one that I wrote a long time ago but that wasn't very good. I hope to impress you and make this story better than all the ones you've read about island survival. I didn't see much of a market for this on Wattpad so I hope to raise the bar. 

I won't hold back with this story. I will make it raw and as real as possible. As a warning, it may be a little gruesome at times. I repeat I won't hold back. But I won't swear because I just feel wrong if I do. It won't be extremely mature romantic scenes, but I will have romance because if you put a bunch of teenagers on an island for a couple weeks with nothing else to do...yeah. I want everyone to feel free to read this book without having any problems so it will be as clean as possible.

This story will be like if Lord of the Flies and the TV show Lost (by J.J Abrams) had a baby and mixed it with the book Gone by Micheal Grant. I highly recommend watching Lost and reading Gone, this isn't an advertisement but this is just me helping you out with filling in boring hours of the day. But they are so good!

I hope to have you hanging on every sentence, to make you cry, to laugh out loud (even blush), and to make you fall head over heels for my characters. No matter how annoying they may get at times. It's what all authors hope for. Be sure to comment and vote for each chapter! I love to hear your reactions to certain parts. 

So come with me and escape to an island in the Pacific Ocean. Get lost in the story and insert yourself into my world. Where nature isn't the only thing you need to fear.

-Wynter Reign

(Unedited version: July 2017-February 14 2018)