Chapter 18-Elliot's Special Mission

**This is Elliot's view! It will be different with a more blunt view on everything (since he's six) and descriptions will be less and more childlike. I am doing this in honor of my new baby brother Oliver that was recently born and it was the reason I couldn't post on Friday like I always do! He had a record labor of 15 fifteen minutes, nothing wrong, just really fast. Thank God! Baby number five is safe! Number one being me, as the oldest! So enjoy! And the picture is Elliot! Just a reminder!**

I cuddle up next to Mommy staring up at the pretty sky. There are so many colors! All those stars are shining red, blue, and green with a misty fog connecting them all. The sun went to bed a while ago leaving us with the scary night. I never liked the dark. I always feel like something's going to jump out of at me and scare me, trying to eat me like the monsters in the movies.

We sit together on the beach and her arm is around me, pulling me close. I hear the loud waves of the ocean and watch as the black water creeps up the beach. I can't see the end of the big ocean. I wonder where other land is... The sand is all dry now and is very squishy and soft underneath my legs, covering my pants with it.

"Can I go play in the ocean?" I ask curiously, looking up at Mommy. She looks down at me mirroring my curious look. She has pretty gold hair that shoulders and weird blue and green eyes. I think she's... twenty-five. She also has a lot of owies that are blue and black. I think she needs a bandaid.

"No it's too late right now. Maybe in the morning," she suggests reaching up and running her fingers through my hair.

I frown at her, "But I wanna play in the water."

She tilts her head, "But Ellie it's very cold right now. You'll get all wet and we don't have any clothes for you to change into." Then she smirks, "You don't want to be naked do you...?" She raises an eyebrow at him with a suspicious look.

I gasp reeling back, "No!" I shake my head quickly deciding that going into the water is a bad idea.

She laughs a little bit and nods, "Good."

"Jenny!" I hear Daddy call from behind. I spin around like a puppy, still on my knees, and look down the beach seeing the dark jungle and the remains of the plane. It's like a giant silver shell, or tube. Whatever it is, it's where everyone else is. Mommy took me out here so we can relax. But I'm not tired! Not at all! I could play for hours! But I want to lay down for a little bit too.

I see Daddy run from the metal tube holding a thick stick with the end of it light on fire. Little sparks fly off it and the flames wildly dance on top of the stick. Daddy isn't wearing a shirt, just his jeans. His arm is so cool! It's made of smooth black metal and shaped like the muscles of an arm! It connects at his shoulder, melding into skin and metal. He's like a transformer! Well he is one! It's so cool that he's from Cybertron!

Daddy has long, thick light brown hair that reaches his neck. He needs a haircut! But he looks good like that too! His eyes are a murky green color reminding me of the moss in the jungle. His hair is a little crazy from the wind and pushed to the side. He's not super fat either which is good. Fat people make me feel weird... it's like they can eat me...

"You guys ready to come back?" he calls out to us.

I nod excitedly and glance at Mommy for the okay. She smiles at me and nods back at Daddy, "Yeah!"

I see him smile, "Okay," he says with a nod and turns around starting to walk back to the metal tube. I scramble to my feet excited to go back.

"I'm hungry," I tell Mommy wanting more food than before. I don't like granola bars, I want pizza! Pizza sounds very good right now! When was the last time I had pizza... Suddenly my head starts hurting and I wince rubbing the sides of it. I close my eyes and feel my shoulders rising up to my ears. I start to squish together so I can be smaller even though I'm standing up.