He breaks up with you😖💔

(Bad era)

Imagine you were a fashion designer for a business called "All about Fashion" and also you are the girlfriend of the one and only Micheal Jackson. You guys be dateing for 4 years now and you are waiting for him to purpose to you. But it been kinda busy for you to. You guys hardly see each other but when you do you both live it like its your last. Right now you are in the office drawing some clothes for next season when you get a phone call. You pick it up."Hello." "Hey [Y/N]." It was Micheal."Oh hi baby! Whats up?" He sighed."Um on your lunch break can you meet me a the diner on 5th street i really need to talk to you." Then you started to worry."Ok Micheal. Is everything ok?" "Yah everything is fine. Just meet me there." Then he hang up without saying good-bye or i love you. 'Something must be terribly wrong.' You thought as you waited for your lunch break to happen.
...2 hours later...
Its now my lunch break and im heading to the diner now. As i got there i see Micheal inside head down sitting in a booth alone. I got out the car and went inside. I went torwards and tried to give him a kiss but he turned away. I sat down more nervous and worried than ever."Micheal are you ok i mean did i do something?" He just sighed." [Y/N] its been for years since we started dating and i need to tell you sometging." Then it hit you he wasnt mad he is about to purpose to you. Finalllyyyyyy!!!!!! In your head you were jumping up and down but on the outside you kept calm but was smiling hard. He got up. You thought he was going to go on one knee but he didnt he just stood right next to you."I want to break up." Then your heart sank and broken into a million pieces."W-what why?" You tears coming out of your eyes."Im sorry its just i dont feel it anymore." Then you got mad and got up infront of him."You think you can break up with me with that excuse no way! Whats really happening micheal did you cheat on me or did you just simply get bored of me huh? You cant just say that after four fucking years micheal. FOUR!" You put four fingers up in is face and he put them down."No thats not it! Its just i dont love you anymore i lost it i like someone else." "WHO?!?" "TATIANA!" "Your dance partner? Really!?!" You grabbed your things and went out the door but micheal grabbed you before you went in the car. Your vision was blurry and you felt like dieing."I gave you everything all my heart my soul and this is how you repay me. How could you?" I looked at him his head was low. Then it started to rain. My luck."Listen im sorry. Your never home we dont hang out like we used too." "Whatever. Go to your whore micheal. But when she dumps you or rejects you dont come crawling back to me because i wont be there to help you this time micheal." I got into the car and drove away tears still streaming down my face. I never thought this was going to happen. And to think i wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. "That BITCH!" I screamed. Thank god my windows were up. I sighed. I going to miss micheal. I cried even more. But maybe this is a sign to start over my life and live it now. Yah without Micheal.

Part 2?😝