He breaks up with you😖💔part 2

(Bad era)

...Michael's pov...
Its been a year without her. I messed up soo bad. I cant live without her. She was my life. And i threw that away. What a dumbass i been. Letting her go for a girl that didnt even like me back. [Y/N] was right. She did reject me. Turns out she already got a man that she was about to marry. And now i cant go back to her. Fuck i want my girl back. I want to hold her and kiss her like i used to. But maybe she already moved on. Maybe she has a better life now with a man that treats her right. That could spend more time with her and make her happy. I starred at the phone that was on the coffee table thinking if i should call her. To see how things are going. Janet told me she got her own house in L.A but never told me if she got a man. I sighed."Damnit i bet she is kissing his face off right now." I yelled at myself. I miss her but all i know what to do is wait if something will happen. At least something. Please.
...Your pov...
I miss him. I need him. I want him next to me. I close my eyes to see if i open them he will be there but when i do he is not there. I got my own place far away from him but that was a bad choice. I cant find love anymore. Everytime i see a man i see Michael. I always watch him perform for is fans in live concerts. And i always cry. I missed him so much. I wonder if he miss me. No i bet he has a lover now. I start to cry again. Its so lonely here in this apartment. No one to say hi to. No one to kiss to hug to cuddle with. I cant do this anymore. I need to call him. I go to grab the phone but stop. Maybe this is a bad idea. I bet he dont wanna talk to me. But i dialed the number anyway. I hear it ring. Pick up. Pick up. PICK UP!
...Phone conversation...
M: "Hello?"
I stood in place. What do i say. Hey. Whats up? No thats just weird.
M: "Hello? Who's this?"
Damn that voice. I missed that angel voice.
[Y/N]:"H-hey Michael its me [Y/N]."
Fuck i blew it. It was silent. Did he just hang up?
M: "Hey [Y/N] how you been?"
I sighed in relief.
[Y/N]: "Good. How bout you?"
M:"Not good."
I got worried.
M: Listen i was hopeing you would call [Y/N] i wanted to tell you..."
He paused.
[Y/N]: "Yes Michael?"
M: "Im sorry. Im sorry for breaking up with you. Im sorry for putting you through so much pain. I-i love you please come back. I want you. I need you in my life and i promise i would do better."
Right now at this point he was crying. You hated when he would cry. It broke your heart so badly.
M:"Please say something."
[Y/N]:"I love you too.
M:"Really y-your not mad at me."
[Y/N]: "Nope. Everyone deserves a second chance you know. And i missed you badly anyway."
M:"So does this mean we are back together."
[Y/N]:"Yah we are."
M:"Good. Can you come home?"
[Y/N]:"Yes Michael im coming home. I'll see you over there."
M:"Ok. I love you."
[Y/N]:"I love you too."
You hung up and went out the door and drove all the way to Michaels house. From then on you lived a happy life with him and got married and had 3 kids with him. And he never did that to you again. Yah you had your ups and downs with him but by the end of the day you guys made up. And you guys lived happly ever after.

The end.💗

Hope you guys loved it😝.