Stare if you dare

Suzanna felt her cheeks flush bright bright red and the air leave her lungs as if she'd taken a punch straight to the gut. A strange feeling was emerging inside her. She was at a complete loss. She didn't know what to make of it.

Why wasn't he covering himself up?
Was he really going to stand there...stark naked...as if it were nothing? He was good looking and confident but wasn't there such a thing as too much confidence?

And a man should never behave this way in front of a lady. Especially a lady like herself.

She felt her throat constrict. She couldn't breathe at all. She wasn't used to seeing a man like this. Completely naked. Bare. He looked more like a beast than a man to her. A huge, sensual, sexy beast.

She admired his beautiful yet manly face and his sharp yet slightly crooked nose as if it had previously been broken. He seemed like the type to get into fights. She looked down at his pink sweet, sweet lips. Gosh they looked delicious. Her eyes drifted down to the broad expanse of his chest with a slight dusting of pitch black curls in which she ached to drown her fingers in.

Her eyes landed even further on his....on his PACKAGE!
His very large, long, prominent package. Well, it was the first she'd ever seen so she had nothing to compare it to but it looked absolutely huge.

She took in a sharp breath as she looked back up at his face and he stared at her just as intently as she stared back at him.

Now that she thought about it, he did have a look of pure outrage etched on his beautiful face. Was he waiting for her to attack him? Or better yet, rob him? Or was he waiting for her to stop checking out his sizeable package?
Eyeroll.

He still had that murderous, devastatingly angry look on his face. She felt a confusing mix of fear and attraction.
"Who are you?", he spattered. Anger clearly evident on his face.
"And what the f*ck are you doing in my house?".

"Umm...uhh...uhm", she uttered, her heart racing a thousand miles a minute. She didn't know how to explain herself without getting caught and she didn't want him to turn her  in. She wasn't particularly good at lying. She pondered over what lie to tell him.
"Speak immediately little girl!", he thumdered with a booming voice.

"Excuse me sir", she exclaimed, "I'm not a little girl".

Suzanna was now outraged herself at being called a little girl. No one ever called her a little girl. In what way was she a little girl? She's twenty one years old, for goodness sake.
Sure she was a little young but that didn't mean anything. What matters is how mature you are. And that she was! Who was this man anyways, to call her that.

"You didn't answer my question", he stated, ..."little girl". He had a fierce irksome glint in his eye and a smirk on his lips. He took pride in getting under her skin.

"My name is Anna", she uttered.
That was true to some extent.
That was the nickname her close friends called her. That was one of her names. Her parents refused to call her anything but her birth name.
Suzanna. Suzanna. Suzanna.
Not Suzy or Sue or Anna.
No.
Suzanna.

"And what may I ask, are you doing here, Anna?", he questioned as he casually walked to the table across from her to grab a glass of water.

"I apologise for my intrusion, kind sir but I was seeking a place to rest for the night."
She has become used to asking strangers for a place to stay but it was usually old couples who she met on her travels to these isolated places not arrogant devastatingly handsome older men.

"What is a lady like you doing all by yourself in an isolated place like this?"was his reply, eyeing her suspiciously.

She answered slowly and thought carefully about what she needed to say.
"My father and brother are away on business so I went exploring into the woods and then I got lost and stumbled upon this place and..."

"Dear Lord woman, are you capable of shutting up? Why must you talk so much?", his voice laced  with irritation.

" So are you going to let me stay her for the night or not.....Mr?", she said as she realised that he hadn't told her his name as yet.

He looked at her questioningly as he spoke as if he didn't know whether she was making fun of him or if this was a serious question , "Devon"

"Okay, Devon, what will it be? What can I do for you? What services do you require as payment for me staying here? ."

Devon cracked a sadistic smile as he finally picked up his towel and fastened it around his waist.
His smile morphed into laughter . "I think you're a little too innocent for the type of service I need"

QOTD: Do you guys watch Pretty Little Liars?
And did you watch the Series Finale?
Did you like it, hate it ??

PS. Please view my friends YouTube page.

The link: https://youtu.be/rGTO4onkCJ8

Xoxo
Sara