The Awakening

WARNING: PG 18 CONTENT AHEAD

Devon had given her various tasks to do from helping him with is paperwork to tyding up around the house. They had adapted to a quite mutually-beneficial relationship where she helped him with micellaneous tasks and he gave a roof over her head and food to eat.

She felt satisfied and safe living with him and even though he was quiet and brooding and just plain damn rude at times, she felt good being with someone. Not being alone. Earning her keep and not having everything handed to her. She felt a great surge of independence and freedom. She felt proud of herself. This was a first for her.

Currently, she was outside in the garden tending to the neglected plants. There were more things neglected than just the plants. But that wasn't her problem. All she needed to do was to keep herself safe and make sure they never found her.
The plants looked a bit dull and frail, like they were starving and hadn't been watered in ages . Devon certainly wouldn't water them. He wasn't the housekeeping type.

She had watered them earlier on but she realised that was not good enough. She had went to the local shops and had bought some manure which she was currently distributing to the plants.

It was noon now and then sun was quite strong against her face; she stood up from her kneeling position and was about to fetch a hat she had seen in the spare room when she heard it.

"What was that noise?", she thought to herself. It escalated. That gentle thumping that slowly increased in both frequency and volume.

She felt uneasy and her stomach was in knots. She forced her legs forward to see whatthe noise could be. She argued with herself for a second against whether she should hide somewhere in the house where no one would find her. She was small enough to fit in one of the linen closets, or whether to just get over this fear and see whatthat noise could be. She chose the latter.

She wondered where Devon was, she was getting quite scared and she really hoped he was still in the house amd not out on one of his errands. He went away for a couple of hours and sometimes a couple of days. She really hoped and prayed that this was not one of those days. She felt safe in this cottage with him but her captors were relentless. They were very good at their job she admitted begrudgingly.
"Devon", she said in a weak, strained voice.

"Oh Devon"
Suzanna scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. Who was that?
That was a woman's voice...no one had come to the house the whole time she'd been here. Not one person. It was always just her and Devon.
She had opened her mouth to shout ... but no words came out.
That obviously wasn't her voice. That was a girl's voice. Another girl. But which girl?

Then she heard it again only more crude and uninhibited this time.

She walked slowly to his room straight ahead and peeked into his room through the small gap in the door. Oh dear Lord. What was she witnessing? Her poor eyes. Her poor virginal eyes. She let out a small gasp and quickly covered her mouth with both her hands. She didn't want to get found out by the couple. Talk about embarrassment.

What type of creep did that? They hadn't seem to hear her at all. They were so engrossed in what they were doing. They were making love but were they even in love? That couldn't be right.

Having sex. That's what it was. That's what she was going to call it. She had no idea who this lady was and who she was to Devon or if they were in love or not.

The female in the scenario was a buxom curvy redhead with large breasts and an even larger voluptuous backside. She was currently laying on her back on the bed essentially laying still while Devon pumped his di*k furiously into her p*ssy. That's what the maids at home had called it. She felt naughty saying it but she liked it. She liked being naughty from time to time. Devon slowed down his furious thrusting slightly and asked the lady to turn around. It sounded more like a grunt than actual words . "He was enjoying this lady then" , she thought. That couldn't be jealousy she was feeling. Why would she be jealous? She didn't want to have sex with Devon. She didn't want Devon to f*ck her. Right?

The lady turned around onto her hands and knees and Devon smacked her ass. Hard. She her a sharp smacking sound once again and they lady started moaning. She had an insanely shrill voice. I wonder how Devon could even stand being around her let alone f*cking her

Devon mounted the lady once again and pummeled into her fiercely, both of them grunting and groaning in ecstacy. Devon let out a fierce grunt, " Do you like that? Do you like it when I f*ck you deep in that tight little p*ssy of yours?"

" Ooh yes baby, give it to me, give it to me nice and hard"
"Fuck me like the slut I am"

That was all she could stomach. She felt absolutely furious by what she saw. And nauseated. She didn't really know why or understand any of her feelings.
Although she did feel a strong ache. Down there. In her p*ussy.

She ran off to her room not knowing what to do besides touch herself for the first time,touching her p*ssy, need overtaking her body with full force and she came just as Devon yelled , " I'm comingggg". She came imagining him coming deep inside her virgin c*nt. Afterwards she drifted off to a deep dreamless slumber.

Xoxo Sara
So what do you guys think?
Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!