Check & Mate

WARNING: PG 18 CONTENT AHEAD

He marked a path down her delectable body and followed it. He hadn't planned on sleeping with the staff...well not his staff but she was just too tempting. Her body spoke to him on a carnal level, begging him to take her with every seductive move. Almost as if they were doing the dance of love. Or more fittingly, lust. The way she walked around the house in the night in next to nothing. Tempting him. Calling out to a primal need deep inside him. Oh how his body wanted her. He needed to have her.

She wasn't a maid, that he was sure of. The way she spoke was very in a very eloquent and educated manner and her attitude far too upright and self righteous. She seemed harmless enough but she was a mystery he was yet to uncover. But for now, he would make do with uncovering her body.

He hadn't wanted to get attached to a woman he knew nothing about besides her obvious beauty and the fact that she had vivid, heartwrenching nightmares. He could hear her through the wall they shared as she mumbled and sometimes shouted garbled words as her sweat-covered body shook from side to side. He'd wanted to intervene and wake her up. To save her from herself but he didn't know how. He didn't know what to do. And he had a feeling a girl like that didn't need anyone else to save her. She could do just fine by herself. That's what drew him to her. And for some inexplicable reason, he had allowed her to stay with him in this cottage which led them to where they were now. A good decision on his part, if he did say so himself.

He knew nothing about her and yet here he was taking her to his bed. That was silly of him as she had a questionable background that he should be suspicious of but his need overpowered his logic. He slowly peeled her light cotton dress off her body and was met with a breathtaking sight.

He nibbled on her neck, sucking, marking, claiming her fair skin with his bruise- like lovebites. Moans escaped her mouth, she was unable to hold it in as much as she tried. It gave him great please her like this, which in turn pleased him. Every time she let out a sensual moan he felt his c*ck grow larger and painfully against his leg.

He licked his lips as he gazed upon her breasts and then he licked her dusky nipples. Her breasts were on the large side for her petite frame ; he grasped them in his warm hands eliciting a gasp from Suzanna.

She looked up at him with need, a need he understood far too well but she wasn't ready as yet. He wanted her withering and wanton and wet. He wanted her dripping wet, leaking, pouring onto the duvet. Her body aching with need. And she was a virgin after all. She needed to be very, very wet in order to take his large member. He was no virginal schoolboy, he was a man. And he the size to prove it.

He bit into her nipples. Hard. And she squirmed even more in his arms. He kissed further down her body
He kissed her in the spot between her breasts. And then he peppered her ribcage with buuterfly kisses which made her gasp like a dying woman in need of an orgasm in order to stay alive.

Suzanna reached out to unfasten his belt. She loosened his pants which pooled around his legs. He stepped out of them and reached for her once again when her hand reached put a grabbed his c*ck. She was quite comfortable for someone who had no prior knowledge on the subject matter. She ran her hands over him, touching, feeling, learning.

But that was all he could handle at this moment. He needed to have her now. He needed to be inside her and have his way with her. It had been a very long time since he had been with a woman and never had he been with a virgin. He had a feeling that this particular one had the capibility to wreck him beyond repair and turn his whole world upside down.

He gazed down at her naked body and decided to give her one last chance to back out. He was a gentleman after all.

"I'll give you a chance to back out Suzanna. Tell me now if you're not ready to give your body to me because once I start, I won't be able to stop" he stated.

" No. Don't stop. This is what I want. Take me Devon. Take me now.", Suzanna said with conviction.

He pushed her legs apart gently and moved forward to stand between them. His fingers then proceeded to part her wet folds. His fingers skimmed over the edge of her lips and then deep inside her eliciting a gasp from Suzanna.

" Good. Very good", Devon said with a grin on his focused face.
He grasped her left leg with one hand and his erection with the other.

"I'm going to fuck you now", and he drove firmly yet slowly into her p*ssy.
Inch by inch he carved his member into her c*nt, engraving himself in her. Marking his territory.

Her c*nt sucked him in like a vacuum as he pistoned in and out of her tight p*ssy. He could go slow for only so long. She was a virgin after all. Sweat rolled off their bodies and grunts escaped their lips as they became one.
Her nails clawed his back so he bit down on her neck hard in return.

His pummeling became rapid as he sensed her orgasm. Her eyes shut as he thrust deep inside her. He felt her p*ssy tighten on his member like a vice and with a final thrust they came together, his cum slowly seeping out of her.

I hope you guys like this chapter.
Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Xoxo
Sara