➤ Disclaimer

disclaimer:

i don't own the rights to the original tvd/to characters & that plot. those rights belong to julie plec and her team.

the rights of the song 'Treat you better' by Shawn Mendes are reserved to Shawn. the song has inspired a part of this book.

i own the rights to my characters,plots,ideas, dialogues & such! this were my ideas

this was based off of an imagine I did in my book 'Irrevocable Love For TVD&TO' post 22.

this book is not pre-written. expect slow updates.

this book doesnt neccesarily follow the show's plot line much like how I do all of my books, as slight au's meaning I make my own things happen in them and give it my twists + storyline etc.

this is set in california, kai has merged with luke already and relocated to cali where he meets amber.

most graphics were made by me unless stated otherwise. gifs were found  on google & videos on yt i don't own those.

★彡

book warnings:

sensitive viewers are not advised to read this book.

usage of alcohol and swearing is for dramatisation purposes only!

depression,anxiety,panic attacks,abuse,torment,emotional distress and such will be portrayed in this book as the mc suffers from this.

i do not endorse any ill treatment towards the characters. Physical,mental and emotional abuse is shown in the book. This is all fictional and i apologise if it offends anyone. i am not romanticizing mental illnesses.

if you are going through abuse then pls speak up about it don't stay silent!

★彡

sign-off:

thank u for reading!
I hope you guys enjoy and fall in love with these characters as much as I have. Esp my two little beans Kai & Amber
#Kamber

please do not copy or steal my book/ideas/plot.
do not plagiarize!
there will be consequences!

(editing of the book + layout is in progress - 2020)

x- Adeela J
Est: 10th/11th
July 2017