F I V E

Kai Parker,had a pair of black Raybans covering his melting blue/grey eyes that generally appeared brown under the dark lights. His creamy colored skin glistened with a light layer of sweat from the,California sun as he walked down the same pavement he had passed not moments ago with Amber.
He wore a grey timberwolves tee-shirt and black skinny jeans. Though he did ask Amber the haunting question on why jeans were so tight and phones so big. The girl had just shrugged in response as the glowing moonlight merged with her dark hair,illuminating it. She was beautiful and Kai couldn't deny that even if his psycho side wanted to. Merging with his sibling,Luke had made Kai feel human feelings and Kai had to admit it was tough back in Mystic Falls to deal with it but meeting Amber after his first week in Cali had just made his life easier. She was not just his distraction but she also was his only friend and it had been a while since Kai had a friend he never actually wanted to kill.

As he passed a 30 year old woman. She flashed him a flirtatious smile. The urges to kill became rather apparent at that moment and the 22 year old tried his best to "think human thoughts". As Amber reminded.

Maybe I should call her. The Gemini leader,that was trapped in a personal prison world  fished his big phone out of his tight pocket and dialed the number,Amber had inserted into his phone last night when they star gazed and aimlessly spoke about life. Before he had scared her with supernatural talk. Kai chuckled remembering her reaction. She was full of cute ones.

He leaned against a wall and tapped his other boot covered leg on the pavement as he waited for Amber to pick up.

Maybe she was with that guy who called out to her. Kai did drop Amber off,15 minutes ago but he already wanted to have another adventure with his new friend.

"Hey,Kai". Her sweet voice twinkled from the other end of the receiver.

"Amber". He breathed out "Finally. Anyway so about tonight. Please could we do something fun. I've been itching to kill something and you're sort of like my therapy switch".

"You told me about humanity switches on vampires". The 20 year old whispered the last word still finding it difficult to accept the fact that vampires were real. "It's good to know I'm your personal doctor Phil but,Kai I can't even if I wanted to". She repeated the words from earlier when Brent asked her if she would leave.

"Why not?". His inner child whined out. "C'mon,Amber. Live a little". The green eyed girl could hear the taunting smirk in his tone. "Here's a deal okay? You don't call me for the rest of the night while I'm doing this thing.and I'll spend at least give or take three hours with you tomorrow". She opted for a deal for she knew Kai wouldn't budge.

"It seems like you don't enjoy my company that much". Kai frowned as his tone started to hit psycho road. Amber sighed "Kai,calm down. It's not that. I have this stupid thing I have to go to. Please understand. Tomorrow I promise".

Kai bit his lip, considering the deal. "Alright but it's four hours and my deal is sealed".

Amber chuckled "Alright, four." A background voice emerged. Kai could hardly make it out since he was sure Amber had cupped the receiver. So he cheated and used magic to make the other voice audible. "You should hurry up and get dressed,Ambby. Wouldn't wanna make me late for the party at Ratch Club. My friends hate waiting".

Amber chirped out an "Okay". Kai heard as feet shuffled and a door closed. Before Amber returned to the call. "Sorry about that. So tomorrow I'll see you". Her tone was forced into a happy octave which got Kai thinking and formulating. He smirked "Oh yeah tomorrow,Amber. Have fun".

He ended the call with a devious smirk intact. Kai Parker always won. He was gonna win his side of Amber's life story tonight.

●~●~●~●

Sup,my ppl. I just realised that Chris wood/Kai Parker's eyes are blue and not brown. It's probably coz' TVD has always had dark lighting for Kai's scenes making it hard to decipher his eye color. I'll add that in one of the chaps. Anyway thoughts ppl?. Are we shipping #Kamber [Kai+Amber] or do we have some #Bramber [Brent+Amber] feels?. Tons of Kamber in this chapter fav part?. That Gif above ❤.

Also I've added the asthetics @Glader_Witch_Wolf made for me in d graphic chap as well as the covers made by @Ssh_Im_writing and @lollipopmix. @TheKarellaya made me covers last night I'll post them soon.

A lil info on Kai Parker for non-tvd fans that support my book,(@QueenOfTheFluff.)

Malachai was born in Portland, Oregon in 1972  as the eldest son of Joshua Parker and twin brother of Jo . As a siphoner (witch that doesn't have own powers therefore absorbs magic from others), he was shunned by his family, even revealing that he wasn't even allowed to touch anyone. As twins of the Gemini Coven, Kai and Jo were expected to merge . However, Joshua knew that Kai would win the merge given his powers, and knew that Kai could not lead the coven. Due to this, Joshua and his wife kept having children until another pair of twins was born.Realizing this, on May 9, 1994, he decided to kill his siblings and merge with Jo. He stabbed Jo with a hunting knife to get her out of the way as he went after their siblings, but Jo managed to cloak the twins to protect them, promising to merge with him so long as Liv and Luke could live. However, she had relinquished her magic, and the coven harnessed the power of a solar eclipse to trap him in a purgatory dimension for his crimes, which kept him trapped in a snapshot of the day that he was imprisoned.In the Prison World, Kai tried to kill himself several times, each unsuccessful.-Due to the nature of his prison, he is biologically 22. (Pasted from wikipediaTVD)

He has a bad past and it's really sad to be honest. Read about him or just watch TVD NON-FANS. :) ❤ Kai is such a smol bean tbh he really just needs love and acceptance I figure we all require that... :(. Also fùck wattpad for it screws up my chapters I am so done!. 

In the future I'm planning to make this book into a  new teen fic novel and change a lot of stuff up in that separate book,so yay

Copyright protection

xx-Adeela_Defan_TVD 

15th July 2017