Half chapter

Y/n pov

Let me give a recap of wats happin right now. So my brothers August and Bryson decided to do a prank call on sum random ass number. My sisters Chyna and Zendaya told them not to do it but they dumbass immature ass niggas did it anyway. So now they invited the person ova here lik we know they ass personally. But shit I don't give a fuck cuz when momma wake up and see sum random ass stranger sitting in her living room they is dead ass meat. 

"Wat if she ugly tho?",Bryson said with a stank look on his face. 

"Nigga,shut yo dum dum head ass up y'all did the shit so deal wit it.",Chyna said throwing a pillow at him.

 "Yea,she right if she ugly then that you and August fault you gotta deal wit the consequences around this mothafucker.",Zendaya said crossing her arms. 

While they was arguing back and forth I heard a knock on the door. I got my black ass up and walked to the door and opened it. I looked at the person or may I say people and I was shooked so I closed the door fast and ran to the living room. 

"You guys shut the fuck up!",I yelled. They all looked at me.

"There is four fine ass girls standing on our porch looking bout mad asf.",I said pointing towards the door. August sucked his teeth and got up. 

"Y/n/n, they can't be that fucking fine shit.",he said walking to the door and opened it. 

His eyes widen and he did the same thing I did. 

"Ummm,guys come to the front door right motherfucking now!", he said loud enough for six pairs of feets to come running to the door. 

Chyna pushed August out the way and opened the door. 

"Woah, why are they glowing lik that",she said pointing at them. 

Zendaya smacked her hand away. 

"Really Z?",she said rubbing her hand and pouting.

 "Is you dead tho?",Z said thumping her head. 

"Who the fuck is at my door!",momma yelled at the top of the stairs. 

All our eyes widen when heard her. 

"Oh my god is that", sum dark skin girl said wit her mouth wide open. 

"Yes, that our momma-"

Imma leave this shit like that until tomorrow so what you think so far. Take a guess who the momma is tho😂😂😂😂 but anyway so the people right now is Zendaya Coleman Chyna Ann McClain Bryson Tiller August Alsina and the girls but who are the girls tho so yea that it for now so peace my niggass😂😂😂😂😂😂