Chapter 2

Y/n pov

Yes, that's our momma Remy Ma" Chyna sighed rubbing her temple. 

"AND IT'S JUST THE PIZZA MAN" August yelled back. 

"Look maybe y'all should just" before I could finish this dumbass just had to say. 

"Come on in ladies" Bryson motioned them in. 

"Really nigga" I said smacked him once they walked in still looking mad as fuck. August lead them to the living room. 

"What the fuck was that for" he rubbed the back is head. 

"Are you dumb, look I know they fine as fuck but calm yo lonely horny ass down" I whisper yelled.

"Boy yo ass know momma said not have guest over cause she trying to rest but nooooo ya dumbass mind said they have vaginas so the fuck what our crazy momma", Zendaya whisper yelled.

 "Look momma will never know ok" he shrugged it off.

 "Momma will never know. HA momma will never know, boy is you dumb. You know momma will put a cap in our ass in a matter of sec. And she just asked who the fuck here from her room. Keyword ROOM" Chyna hollered.

"Nigga she found out how, where, and who you was losing yo virginity to, showed up and dragged the bitch by her hair to God knows where before you could even get the tip in cause she got beef with her fam. Now tell me she want find out a damn thing" I added in. 

"Look we ain't going down for this shit cause the only people with dicks had something to do with it" Chyna said and Z agreed. 

"Hold the fuck up I have got a dick too. So the fuck you mean all" I stated.

"We mean the two guys that called them in the first place taking they own blow" Z corrected China. 

"Thank you" I fixed my shirt. 

"Look me and August don't need y'alls help this time. Now if you'd excuse me I needa get to the sexy ladies. Now puff along girls" he shoved us to the stairs and went to the living room. 

"They're so dead" Z shook her head. 

"Ayeee we tried to warn the dipshits when they made the call in the first place. They ass never learn, I guess they will in a little bit" Chyna shrugged. 

So me and my sister's been chillin up stairs watching tv for about twenty minutes till we heard yelling. I'm pretty sure the boys pissed the girls off. But it wasn't for long till big momma busted into the room we're in. 

"DIDN'T I SAY-" Chyna cut her off. "This has nothing to do with us, it's those boys of yours that ain't listen to a word you said" she said without turning from the tv. 

"Get y'all ass up and take me to them now" she angrily demand making us jump up hella fast. Who would pass up a chance like this.

We hurriedly went down stairs towards the loud commotion. As we got to closer to the living room where the screaming was coming from momma snatched us back and marched in there. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON" she yelled making everyone stop and stare at her. 

"Didn't I say no damn friends can fucking come over" she hollered at two idiots. 

"Umm we are not they're friends" the pale one started standing up.

 "Then who the fuck are y'all then huh" she hollered while me and my sister's stood amusingly in the doorway.

"Well we're in the musical industry too. We're Fifth Harmony" the tall one said. 

"I didn't ask what your fucking careers are. Lookin like snow whites four missing dwarfs" our famous mother hollered.

 "And you two idiots, why the fuck y'all got mega man, baby face, crusty lips, and need some dick in my house for" she threw a water bottle at them since it was in arms reach. 

"Y/n y'all help us out here pleaseee" Bryson begged. 

"Naw nigga remember y'all don't need our help. Y'all got this down pack, puff puff bitch" I smirked and my sister's started giggling.

We tried to warn them before this happened. They walked into this shit on they own by letting them in when momma in the house. After all the shit they've been busted for you'd think they ass would learn a damn thing. 

"If yo ass don't fucking live in my damn house get the fuck out" she said as calmly as possible but it was still scary. 

The girl hurriedly got there stuff and made they way to the door

"Aye yo hold up" I ran to the front door before they left. 

"What" the shortest one said with and attitude.

"Aye chill shawty I ain't have shit to do with y'all being here mad but look I'm just apologizing for the damn shit my brothers started" I said and they smiled. 

"It's ok dawg at least someone's mature here" the blond girl smiled. 

"No not all the time. Me and my sister's can be just as reckless as them, it's just today we ain't" I stated.

 "Y/N" I heard my name being called. 

"Well I gotta go and sorry again" I ran into the huge house. Time to record a funny but horrible ass beating.

Special thanks to my new friend her name should be above and next chapter I will be writing for you reader until then

Peace my niggassss😂😂😂😂😂😂