Chapter 4

Y/n POV

I pulled up to the mall slamming on the brakes. "Ahhh fuck man" August rubbed his forehead. "Nigga watch where yo damn head landin" I dusted off my headboard. "I'm sorry baby hee didn't mean it" "If yo bitch ass didn't slam on the mothafuckin brakes I wouldn't have hit my head" he growled. "Who you callin a bitch" I glared at him. 

"You bitch" he jumped at me. I grabbed him by his collar poppin my knife on him. "I said who you callin a bitch" I said through gritted teeth as I pressed the knife against his neck. "I-I was talkin bout t-that man over there" he pointed out the window. He fumbled around trying to let the window shown. "A-A-Ayeee m-man you a bitch" he stuttered out with his voice high and shaky.

"That's what I thought bitch" I shoved him into the door. "Now get the fuck out my car the girls are waiting for you" I leaned back pulling my phone out to tell Dinah we here. "But we don't know where they at" China sassed. "Well if you'd get off ya lazy asses and look you'd find where the fuck they at" I sarcastically said."Was that sarcasm" Bryson asked confused. 

"Wow! You really are stupid huh" looked back at him. "LOOK I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION" he yelled. But that only lead Zendaya yelling at him for yelling in her ear. Then China started yelling. Basically everyone started screaming shit at each other. My dumbass was screaming random shit that came to mind.

After a shit load of screaming at each other we still wasn't done. "Look bruh if you don't get the FUCK out my car Imma stab all y'all bitches" I yelled. "Ooh so you can just call us bitches but if we do you ready to kill a nigga" Bryson pushed me. "First of all who the fuck hit the knife" I asked turning to him. "So nigga I brought mines too, I ain't scared bitch" he shrugged. "Who also has a glock under her seat" I raised and eyebrow.

 "Uhhhh" he covered his mouth then pointed too the door. "Yeah I'm just gonna" he opened the door. "Yeah" Zendaya got out the car. "That's what I thought bitch, now move I got a date with glory" I pointed to the beautiful blond walking to my car. I jumped out and helped her into her seat cause I'm a gentle woman.

When I got back in the drivers seat Dinah was about to speak but someone knocked on the window. I rolled the window see China and Zendaya there. "How do we get home later if you haven't made it back" China asked. "Uber, you got money use it" I answered making her groan. "Ok so where are the hell y'all going then" Zen asked. "Movies and eat" I sighed"But your-" before they could I rolled the sped off. "Ok... so what movie are we seeing" Dinah asked. 

"Whatever movies you wanna see" I smiled. "Why you say movies" she asked. "Cause whatever you wanna see we'll see t. Doesn't matter how many" I said as I pulled into the movie theaters parking lot. "Also I'm kinda banned from here" I pulled out my shades and a hat. "Wait your banned from here" she asked with wide eyes. "Yeah but a nigga know how to sneak in, I've done it multiples times. And if you want snacks let me know" I said grabbing my wallet.

~5 hours later~

"Oh my gosh that food was soooo good" she happy exclaimed as we walked to the car. "Anything for a beautiful princess" I said as I swung our joined hands back and fourth. We got to the car and climbed inside. "Why did you do all of this. I mean like you don't even know me" she asked. 

"That's the point, I wanted to get to know someone as beautiful as you" I truthfully said making her blush. "Thank you" she hugged me. "Your welcome" I smiled hugging her back. She pulled away some but our faces were still inches away. 

I could feel her breathe hitting my lips. I thought my ass was gonna get a kiss till. "I don't kiss that easily" she mumbled. But you know I can't let her know she almost got me so. "I wasn't expecting you too" I smirked as I reached to the key cranking the car up.

WASS POPPIN NIGGAS that was that next chapter wat yall think bout it i kno it took foreva but me and  my homegirl got shit to do also so just stay updated for next chapter 

Peace MY Niggas