The official Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I closed the door and rushed to the living room. I kinda tripped over a little but this bitch right here know how to keep her balance.

"Who called me", I asked. Everyone pointed towards to momma and I was ready to snitch on the boys ass.

"Y/n go get my belt from my room inside the closet and-""WAIT MA YOU AINT GOTTA DO THIS""Boi shut the fuck up and where was I oh yea and get the zip ties from the kitchen draw", she said to my surprise calmly. 

Well I was expecting questions but that shit works too. I ran upstairs to grab the belt and ran downstairs to grab the zip ties.

"Here ma", I said handing her the stuff. August and Bryson eyes widen and they begged momma not to do it.

"Naww lil niggas, y'all sisters told y'all not to do the shit and then you gunna have the nerve to invite Popeyes biscuits, happy dwarf, ashy lips, and brown crayons ova like we kno they ass personally", she said tying them both up.

Zen data and China ran to the kitchen and came back with sum popcorn and some tea to motherfucking sip. We jumped when we heard a pop and it was August and Bryson getting they asses beat.

"I would never understand why they still get they ass swoop but they grown ass hell", China said sipping her tea.

"Bet y'all won't do that shit again", momma said bucking at them causing them to flinch.

" I got a tour to go to so girls your in charge and boys don't do kno more shut night now bye.", momma said before walking out the door.

"We should go take a visit to the girls house me finna get sum poly pussy", I said air humping the air.

"Stroke game bout weak ask bitch", Bryson said laughing.

"Nigga shut yo ass up you just got yo ass swooped.", I said bucking at him.

Zen had cut the zip ties for the boys and helped them up.

"Everyone get yo asses dress and make sure ya look good aight and I will text Dinah cause ya sis got them sneaky ass hands.", I said pulling out my phone.

"Whatever", everyone said before walking upstairs to get dress.

My future Poly Queen😍😍😍: Aye this Y/n so tell the girls to get dress and meet us at the mall in a hour and also me and you are going to the movies and I don't take no for a mitherfucking answer.

"Lego", everyone said walking out the door.

Wassup my niggas that's what happen and yea so vote comment and be prepared to have your weave snatched edges falling out and eyelashes be pulled cuz my new homegirl Qveen_Des_Des 98 I believe that's her username is gunna make you die and then come back😂😂😂😂

Peace my niggassss