Chapter 1 : Our First Time Doing This

Mals POV

It's been about 1 week since Bens coronation
And he hasn't talk to me in awhile, probably because he's busy, but I'm really happy.
" hey, pretty " I jumped from shock. "Ben!" I gasped and tackled him to the floor "Sorry, just excited to see you." I apologized, while blushing as Ben was pined to the ground "it's fine" Ben said with his warm smile which made me feel warm. "Hey ben.." I asked as i got up from the floor "what's up, mal " "well um-" the school bell interrupted mal "oh I gotta go meet my parents for lunch see yah baby" "oh okay love .... *sigh* you" 
After school ben runs into Audrey "oh I hi benny boo " ben had a big smile thinking it was his princess but it was Audrey " Audrey don't call me that you know me and mal are dating " Audrey put her hands on ben cheeks and kissed him right than mal walk in she gasped and ben turned around with shock " b-b-ben your dating Audrey " mal started to tear up ben pushed Audrey out of the way and kissed mal of the first time mal took a deep breath and kissed ben more ben said with his warm smile " no one can replace you I would die if I broke up with you"
Hey guys this was the first chapter but I'll make more promise bye😁