Chapter 3 : dreams

I woke up to cheering this morning " oh it's prep day ugh"
Knock knock
" looks like it's just me this morning evies gone" mal opens the door and ben kisses her right there " good morning to you  to" Mal laughs " sorry I just was so excited to see you" " well if it's isn't mrs auradon " mal with shock looks past ben to see harry hook " ahh harry!" Ben turns around and hugs mal to protect her "
Stay away from us ,harry is it" " oh shut up ben I don't care about you I'm here for the girl that got away" harry pointed to mal " no harry mal isn't going anywhere buddy" harry kicks ben making him go back grabs mal " bye bye pretty boy" but than mal elbows harry and slams the door " BEN!" Mal sits down next to ben trying to wake him " MAL YOUR OKAY " ben hugs mal " ben your okay" mal crys with happiness mal and ben kiss for the longest time until ben picked mal Up to kiss her on the bed mal cried and ben asked her " mal what's wrong " " what if harry comes back and-and hurts you" mal crys and crys  ben looks at mal with a worried face " mal I won't let harry hurt you or me I'm-" " Ben!,your face is bleeding " mal said with shock mal ran to the bathroom to get a towel and cleaned up his face ben then said " thanks thanks-" "ben" mal quickly interrupted than ben passed out on the floor "BEN , BEN PLEASE WAKE UP"
"MAL,MAL " " what" mal realized she was having a nightmare "oh ben" mal hugged ben with relief mal told ben about her nightmare ben kissed mal on the forehead and also ben asked mal on a date she could hardly wait.