Chapter 10 :Wedding day

Hey guys sorry I was gone for a while anyway  thanks for 3k reads
Mals pov
I ran upstairs to call Evie to see if my dress was ready " come on Evie pick up pick up" Evie didn't answer "ugh this day is not great so far" I ran downstairs and tripped on top of ben and we hit the floor " woah mal calm down sweet " ben said standing up and helping me " well I have to get ready for the wedding ben" I said and ran out the door . I ran and ran and ran to school and knocked on Evie dorm . There was no answer I opened the door and grabbed my dress and ran to the church.

5 hours later (12:00 pm)

I opened the bedroom door and sat down on the bed " ben the wedding was amazing " I said taking off my vail "yeah it was " ben said standing in front of me and he picked me up. I giggled as he spun me around " love you mal" he said and kissed me for a long time than he put me down and played with my hair.

Hey guys the next part under this has extreme content for 13 and over so if your not 13 and over scroll past it

Bens pov
I played with Mals hair and she started taking my coat off than she started un buttoning my shirt. I pulled her closer and kissed her as I tried to untie the back of her dress I was getting a bit frustrated but I got it off and kissed mal again I pulled her on top of me she ran her hands down my cheek and we fell asleep.

PG one yay!!!!!!!!!

Bens POV

Mal changed into a night gown and I changed into a shirt and pants . " night mal" I said getting in bed. " night ben " she said kissing my forehead. She walked to her desk and grabbed a book.

mals POV

I sat down in bed and started reading my favorite book " wake up missing " I went to chapter three and put it down on my night stand. I looked down at ben sleeping and I looked at my ring . " is this a dream or is it real cause it's amazing " than bens hand touched mine and he pulled me down and we fell asleep.

Hey guys sorry I was gone a while I hope you enjoy this chapter