Chapter 8 : my life is crazy

July 1st
Mals pov
Today is my last day in my dorm I know it's July 1st but ben wanted me to sleep with him tomorrow so it's not weird on are honey moon and the rest of are life so I took a shower got dressed and went out to find ben.

Bens pov
I decided to make my room comfortable for mal so I changed my bed set to a dark silk purple and I cleaned out all the furniture I had no idea what Mal was gonna bring."king ben" chip asked " oh hey chip just call me ben " " okay but mal is here" " oh thanks little buddy" I rubbed his hair and ran down the staircase . " hey mal" I said as she came through the door " hey ben so what's going on" mal asked " I'll show you" I grabbed her wrist and walked her up stairs. We got to my room and it was completely empty and the walls were white " surprise!" I said .

Mals POV
Ben showed me his room yeah it was nothing literally nothing " um wow a white room" " mal this is going to be are room" " oh-OH! I said like I was stupid " ben your redoing your room for me" "well yeah I was thinking gold and purple what do you think" I hesitated for a moment I mean this is awesome " um mal " ben asked me " oh um sorry it's sounds awesome " I said "okay just. Bring over you stuff tomorrow and be dazzled by your amazing room tomorrow " ben said then kissed me . I pulled away ben was shocked I felt a bit sick " mal are you okay" " ben I -I feel" then I fell on the floor.

Bens POV
I tried to kiss Mal but she pulled away and just passed out "Mal,Mal wake up please " I shook her "MOM,DAD GET A DOCTOR " I yelled my mother ran upstairs "ben what -"my mother looked at Mal"ben what happened "I picked up Mal and carried her to the guest room "Mal just passed out I don't know why she just did" I placed her on the bed "I got the doctor " my dad said the doctor felt Mal's head it wasn't hot the doctor asked all of us to leave . I was out side the door pacing the floor.

Mal POV
I woke up and found a doctor at the end of a bed " oh hello queen Mal" "oh I'm not queen yet" "well I have to tell you something " what he whispered I cried he left and ben came in "mal what's wrong " ben sat next to me and hugged me "ben " "yeah Mal" "I'm -I'm pregnant " "wait your p-pregnant " "yes ben your going to be a Dad " ben was shocked but then he picked me up and twirled me around "Mal this is amazing " "I know I'm happy two but" ben placed me down"I'm only 16 and this is so frustrating " I sat down on the bed and put my face in my hands " Mal I know " ben said and put his hands around my waist " I love you florin " I said with a smirk "love you too birtha"

July,2
Bens POV
Today is the day Mal moves in with me "ben Mal is here" my mom said. The room was perfect there was a desk for Mal and the walls were purple with a gold trim and there was a bathroom it was just amazing " okay " I said to my mom. I went down stairs " hey mal I'll help you" Mal had boxes of clothes, makeup surprisingly, books , and more things we unpacked and went out for brunch . We went to bibbidi bobbidi cafe "so Mal what are you gonna do today" " we'll probably get the wedding things prepared and see how Evie is doing with our outfits ,why" Mal said " I was just wondering cause I was gonna go do king stuff so I was gonna ask if you could check on preparations for our wedding but looks like you already are gonna do it" I laughed " okay I have to go cause if I don't it's gonna get crazy love you" Mal said as she got up " okay love you " I kissed her and she got on her purple motorcycle and drove away " I got the jackpot" I said
Hey guys my next one will be the wedding yay