Chapter 12 : Im scared

Mal POV
I shook ben "GUARDS GUARDS" I yelled crying in pain as the rushed in. One of them pulled me back as the rest took him somewhere else "LET ME GO SEE MY HUSBAND " I screamed as the guard wouldn't let me go than belle rushed in and hugged me "mal it's okay everything will be okay" she said as I cried in her shoulder.

(1 hour later)
I walked into my bedroom and saw ben there with the doctor wiping his tear "NO NO HES NOT GONE TELL ME HES NOT GONE" I yelled running over to Ben "BEN DONT LEAVE I LOVE YOU BEN PLEASE " I said shaking him and my face fell on his chest and I let out a cry and yelled "BEN"

Than I sat up from the bed "ugh what happened " I looked at ben who put his book down and held my hand " Mal what's wrong" he said "b-Ben your not dead" I asked hugging him"no I have cuts but I'm not dead" he said pulling me closer "what's wrong" he asked rubbing my arm "in my nightmare you got killed and it was a mess" I said tearing up.

Ben POV
I wiped Mals tear away and kissed her "I'm right here sweet and after you helped me you  fell asleep on the couch " I said holding mal "oh ok and ben can we do something before we go back to sleep " mal said resting her head on my chest "oh sure how about I get you something to eat ok?" I said getting up but mal still held on to me "mal let go I'm not gonna die" I said picking her up a bit more "ben don't leave" she said while squeezing my hand "fine" I said and sat back down and kissed her "let's go to sleep than" i said laying her down and so did I " ok" she whimpered and I held her close as we fell asleep peacefully.

Sorry it's sorta short
Bye!!!!😝