Shes back!

Naruto pov.
I finally achieved my dream and now everyone respects me!! I just wish mm best friend Tsuki was here to see it. At least she can see us in heaven .(They think she's dead) She always tried making me go with hinata but i was young and didn't understand her feelings. But now i wished that I could thank her for always trying to get us together. We were her "otp" as she says. I also wish she couldve told her feelings to teme cause they seemed to have a thing but now he is with sakura. I then heard a knock on the door and it was opened to see the on person I wouldve never thought .

"Tsuki!!!!" I jumped out and hugged her but she didnt respond.
She just looked at me emotionless and nodded at me. I looked at her and she seemed so ...different. Her aura seemed so distant her eyes were duller and not the as bright. She said emotionless,"I have completed my mission what are my next orders." I looked at her confused and said," You have been gone for 5 years and this is what you say?! " she nods and says,"Yes is there something i need to say?" I shaked my head and dragged her around and I called everyone to come and see her. I said "You missed so much! I became hokage!" She looked at me not even surprised,"I know I was informed congratulations." I was a little surprised and slightly hurt that she didnt react much. " Me and hinata also got married and had two kids boruto and hiawari ( i dont know how to spell) ." This got some reaction. She smiled slightly for a second but it disappeared."Finally." I laughed and patted her back but didnt take notice that she flinched. Everyone came and kiba asked," Who is the chick?!" I laughed and said," Don't you recognize her? Its Tsuki!!!" Everyone was shocked and everyone was saying how she was dead and blah blah tsuki looked irritated and said,"No I wasn't dead . You guys assumed I was. Anyways it was nice seeing you guys congrats to you hinata for finally getting this idiot to notice his feelings" hinata smiled at her and blushed at her "Congrats sakura and sasuke on your marriage and your child,blah blah" after that she said she was going somewhere and left without a word. Everyone was shock seeing her attitude and noticing her bubbly personality gone. Everyone then left .
Sasuke pov.
I couldn't believe she was finally back. I thought she was dead. I always wanted to confess my feelings but she left and I assumed she was dead and moved on with sakura. She seemed so different though she was cold and distant rather than loud like naruto . Her eyes they seemed so familiar and then it hit me. Her eyes....they looked like .... like my own... hatred . But why? Maybe she will tell me. I told sakura that i would be back and i left to find her.