Old me

Sasuke pov.
I cant believe he is actually alive! Itachi came up to me and poked my forehead like how he always did. Tsuki was right . "Hello little brother how have you been?" I smiled and said,"Im good ! Tsuki told me she brought you back but are you staying?" He nodded and looked at naruto " Hokage may I stay?" The dobe gave a grin to me and nodded and said ,"Yes you can have a place next to teme's place!" Dobe your getting it later!   We exited and My thoughts wondered to tsuki and how she was doing and like itachi knew he said,"Don't worry about her . She is having someone help her right now. " who??? "I owe Tsuki alot she wasn't even in the condition to bring me back but she did anyways for you . She told me she wanted you happy but you never noticed her feelings. If you haven't noticed the girl you saw her appearance wasn't what it seemed . She's more gorgeous and has white hair and beautiful icey eyes. She told me that I didn't deserve to die just because of honor but to be loved with honor as well. She sure is something." He smiled . I was shocked but happy she did this . But i still wonder who is that someone ?

Tsuki pov.
Kakashi... after we broke free from our kiss I was shocked not knowing what to do or say after all I never experienced a kiss before. I assumed it would be sasuke but we know how that turned out. I was snapped out when I felt a hand caressing my cheek So warm "Tsuki I have watched over you grown beautiful everyday. I never doubt that you were dead you were too strong . I know you love sasuke but can you give me a chance and let me show you that I love you as well." I looked at his eyes and saw honesty and love? I smiled and nodded . His eyes shined with joy and he hugged me . I giggled slightly and he grabbed my hand and said," You should go back to your normal self you have mourned enough and your team wouldn't want you like this." I nodded wow I didn't think kakashi would put me back on track. (Also 3 chapters xD ......) I stopped and said,"But kakashi...this isn't how I look." He looked at me confused I continued,"Well after enduring so much pain My hair turned white (TOKYO GHOUL GO!)and I have a new form." He said,"Then why are you hiding it behind the black dye?" I shrugged and I did a handsign that was making changing my appearance.

After I finished I looked at kakashi and he had a blush on his face I smirked and said ,"Like what you see sensei?" He turned redder and I laughed

After I finished I looked at kakashi and he had a blush on his face I smirked and said ,"Like what you see sensei?" He turned redder and I laughed . "Just messing with you anyways we should go." We then headed to the hokages and was greeted and I had a sly grin when I knew naruto wouldn't recognize me. "Hokage I have come far to bear your child!!!" You should have seen the look on both kashi's and narus face. "EHHH!??" I tried holding my laughter in  but I continued  I grabbed his hands and said,"Yes! I traveled far to meet you naruto! I love you!!" I then puckered my lips and his face was red and I broke out in laughter rolling on the floor. "YOU ....actually...fell. For it!" He looked at me confused ." Naru that hurts !!" I grabbed my heart "You can't tell it's me your best friend TSUKI!" he looked at me with a poker face •-• "WWHAAAAT !!?" I laughed and grabbed kashi's hand and said,"Well kakashi here brought me back to my normal self and well the tsuki you saw well that wasn't my natural appearance. In pretty sure sasuke told you the story and well enduring so much pain my hair turned white." He nodded and hugged me spinning around and I laughed ,"At least I have my bestfriend back!!" He stopped and his eyebrows started wiggling and I stared at them "Dude ...your eyebrows look like worms like that!!" "Dont change the subject!" "What subject?" "YOU AND PERVERT SENSEI ARE TOGETHER!" I nodded and kakashi said,"If sasuke has moved on so should she ." He nodded and laughed evily and nudged me evily ,"So have you and him did ya know ~" ehhhh then it hit me and i smacked "OF COURSE NOT!!" kakashi just said calmly ,"Not yet." My left eye twitched are you kidding me he chuckled . An idea popped on my head and I said,"Imma visit hinata ! Bye bakashi and loserto!" Before they could react I teleported away. I then teleported behind hinata but I concealed my chakra . I sneaked behind her and In her ear I whispered ,"Boo!" She freaked out and slapped me "AGHH " "Who are you ? Wait tsuki?" "Damn hinata ! You hit hard I wonder how naruto can handle you in bed !" Her face turned red and I laughed "Im just playing! Yea its me I had some help and well this is my look ya know since the other was fake and you knew! " She nodded and said,"Sorry I thought you were an intruder." I laughed and pat her back "Its fine so where are my little god children !" She smiled and said ,"Himwari come here!" A little girl with whiskers and short purple hair came with a big smile."YES MOMMY!" "Meet your auntie Tsuki." She turned and I smiled,"Hiya little girl!" She giggled and oh my jashin I almost died from her cuteness! "Boruto is out training so you can meet him later. I nodded  "Mom can Be with auntie?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand and went out . "Are you a ninja ?" I stiffened and nodded "Wow you must be strong like big brother!" I smiled and said,"So how is boruto?" She stayed silent and said,"I dont know he is kinda weird! But I love him since he is my big brother!!" I giggled and said ,"So what do you think about pranks?" She looked at me with a little glint of mischief. I smirked so naruto has taught her some "Say let's go visit you brother shall we ?" She nodded and began the plan.

Little did we know someone has been watching me since I got here