Fight and Sasuke's ending

"I never knew you would be this much of a whore !"
Sakura got up slowly and glared at me smirking.
"What are you mad I can take Kakashi as well?"

"Shut it bitch its about time I kick your flat ass !"

"Oh please your all talk!"

I smirked and in a blink of an eye I got behind her and my eyes glowed red.
"Hehe then this should be interesting!"
She then jumped back and her eyes widened.
"Y-Your eyes!"
I giggled .
"Yes you see Sakura I was in so much pain I developed new eyes. You don't stand a chance!"

She smirked and her forehead crystal started making a mark of purple.
Sage mode? Huh.

"It seems you finally learned something."

"Lets see who is the stronger one?"

I smirked

She then charged at me and I stared at her while she pulls back a punch. She then aims a punch towards me and I side step  giving her a chance to side kick me but I saw It and I ducked and spread a leg adding force to pull back and punch her in the stomach. She went flying back breaking trees in her way.

I stared blankly and I saw shuriken coming my way . They were thrown sloppy so I dodged them with ease and dashed towards the thrower.

I then punched her and it poofed substitution jutsu.
I felt a sting on my cheek and noticed she punched me.
I smirked and stabbed her with a kunai.
Her eyes widened and I said
,"Sacrifices are made when you must deliver the blow."
She then backed away and was about to run to heal herself but with my chakra I summoned shadows and they chased her grabbing her by the hair dragging her back to me.

She screaming and I was delighted to see her like that. I tilted my head and said crazily
,"Did you really think I would let you go heal yourself?"

She looked at me terrified and started screaming for help. I then stabbed her arm and she screamed in pain.

I laughed and said
"What was it you said that you could win ? Oh how pathetic you are!"

She started crying and begging for me not to kill her.

I raised my kunai and was about to end her when I heard a voice.

"Tsuki stop!!"

I turned and saw Sasuke looking at me worried . I rolled my eyes and was about to continue when he spoke.

"If you continue then you will be causing her daughter pain. You know what it is like to be alone . Don't be like them , don't stoop low as her. Your better than that ."

I dropped the kunai .

I then glared at Sakura and punched her knocking her out.

I felt tears coming and I looked at Sasuke.

"She even took Kakashi from me."

His eyes widened and he ran to me engulfing me in his arms.

"I love you Tsuki please be with me ! I promise I won't hurt you. I always loved you !!"

I tightened my arms around him

"I love you too Sasuke!"

"Tsuki?"

We turned to see Kakashi.

He smiled sadly .
"You chose him huh."

I nodded

"Im sorry Kakashi but after seeing that I realized my true feelings. "

He nodded understanding.

"I will always love you."

He then disappeared.

I looked at Sasuke and smiled . He smiled back and said,"Sooo do you want to go on a date?"

I nodded
"Sure thing." I kissed his cheek and we walked away our hands intertwined.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Leaving an unconcious Bitch behind.