Hehe...

I saw that picture and i was dying XD
*cough* anywwaaays back to story. Where was I? Oh yea where they find boruto . Ok thats weird Im talking to myself rightnow 😂. Oh and heads up by the way neji isnt dead! Like i ship tenten and neji so together thheh are so I can bring em back cause im the author 😂😂*cough*
Tsuki pov
So we were on our way to find the lost gold! (Get it cause his hair is gold yellow) me himme (nickname) were going to set a trap for him and she said she would be baite .For a small girl she was smart but im not surprised . She must've got it from hinata and not the dimmeit best friend xp .Anyways so she was going to pretend crying and when he came we were gonna put him in a toothpaste costume! I then started hearing himme cry and it began mwhahahha. "Himwari! What happened!!?" "S-someone was bullying me!!" I smirked I would've fallen for that if it were me she then then pointed to a direction that turns his back on her and she looked at me with the signal .

 "Himwari! What happened!!?" "S-someone was bullying me!!" I smirked I would've fallen for that if it were me she then then pointed to a direction that turns his back on her and she looked at me with the signal

She then grabbed her brother "WHAT?!" She smiled at him and said,"Sorry big brother! " I then came out and we both were holdin down .
3rd pov.
Both Tsuki and himawari  started putting the costume in him and all that was heard were two girls laughing and a boy screaming for them to stop and calling help. After minutes of borutos torture  they stood up and smirked at their work .
Tsuki pov
Not bad not bad. Himawari was giggling and for the final touch I put it in a jutsu where it stays until I release it. Boruto then stood up and tried taking it off and pointed a finger at himme "YOU TRICKED ME!" She just giggled and then he looked at me "Who the hell are you!" " I am your godmother known as auntie Tsuki!! And I love your hair by the way!" He couldn't even walk straight he was basically a penguin ! "I dont care! How do I take this off!" A tick mark came on me and I crossed my arms. "deal with it!" He glared at me "This is so not cool! I can't let anyone see me!" Me and himme looked at eachother and said ..

 "deal with it!" He glared at me "This is so not cool! I can't let anyone see me!" Me and himme looked at eachother and said

(Himme is black star and tsuki is soul! They. BOth said the line too!)  We then spent the afternoon pranking people until Hina came with a non pleasent face. Uh oh she grabbed both of us "I heard what you two have been doing and to boruto ! Himawari its time to go home for dinner!" Me and her were hugging eachother I said ,"But we haven't even got to naruto!" She nodded in agreement . Hina just facepalmed "I think you have pranked long enough besides boruto can't  even take the costume off." We both groaned .

She then started taking himawari away and I smiled and waved

She then started taking himawari away and I smiled and waved . "Bye auntie tsuki I had fun today!!"
I love her so much
The thought of having my own family made me smiled .
Someday maybe someday...