My problem

Tsuki pov.
I went to a forest and sat by a river in silence. All my memories were coming back again as I was reliving those moments. I clenched my fists It was my fault I should've been stronger! I then sensed chakra and I turned to see sasuke. He has really changed , he's more handsome than last time I saw him. So many things changed last time I was here. To be honest when I saw naruto I wanted to scream how happy I was and hug everyone telling them how I missed them. But I just couldn't I didn't feel anything anymore. A voice took me out of my thoughts ,"Hey." I looked up and nodded toward him and he sat down next to me and I stiffened a little to which he took notice. He said ," So what exactly happened." He wasn't asking no he was demanding that I tell him. I said," Hn. None of your business." "Of course it's my business your my bestfriend!" "Hn" "Dammit Tsuki! You and naruto were always there for me when I felt alone! You always tried to tell me to think of everyone's side of their story! You both were the ones that dragged me out of the darkness! You made me happy when I couldn't be happy! You can't say you're alone if you have naruto and I!" I then snapped and said shut up

" "Of course it's my business your my bestfriend!" "Hn" "Dammit Tsuki! You and naruto were always there for me when I felt alone! You always tried to tell me to think of everyone's side of their story! You both were the ones that dragged me out of...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Thats how she looks)   I said," Shut up! You knew who you were going after. Yes I know you regret killing itachi after finding out the truth but you moved on . Don't say I'm wasn't alone when I was during that mission!  Don't you get it? My whole team was killed! If you wanted to get both sides then think how I wasn't ready to tell naruto and you what happened! The whole mission was a damn trap! They captured us and get beating and torturing us! You can't understand! They were just as precious as you guys were to me ! I hoped that you and naruto would find us but after 3 years I lost it. I broke sasuke I broke! They kept torturing and for what?! No reason! They wanted to see us in pain thats all! I thought they would let us go after but they started giving me hope that I could've saved them! They told me if I could last in a needle chamber (where like you know needles are being shot out towards you and you have to dodge then) then they would go free! But no there was a twist as always! For every needle stick that I got hit they would cut a piece of them ! I only lasted 1 hr because of their beatings! I kept seeing their blood everywhere and their screams! I then finally snapped after their deaths! I didn't feel any pain no emotion! I had something inside and I killed them brutally! After I escaped every night I slept I heard their screams , I always see the images of them being beaten tortured ,butchered! The only thing keeping me from killing myself was you and naruto ! So I had to come back ! I then finally came back after 5 years to find that you moved on with sakura! I loved you sasuke but now idk anything anymore! You can't compare to what I was going through ! Heck even itachi is alive! I brought him back! Don't say I'm not alone when you don't understand." He looked at me surpirsed ,shock ,hurt. I then said quietly,"Im going to leave the village for good." I then got up and walked away. What I didn't know was that a silvered hair jonin was listening.
Sasuke pov.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing . Itachi was alive! But that didn't matter right now Tsuki what she went through must've been imaginable . She was right I cant understand what she been through doesn't mean I will let her be in the darkness. But what did she mean by there was something inside her? And she loved me.... Why didn't I tell her I love her when I had the chance! She could've been safe in my arms and not hurt. But she's leaving the village... I won't let that happen ! Not again . I still have feelings for her but I have a child. Idk what to do. I then left to the hokages to tell him why Tsuki is like this.

Im in love with a married man! Sasuke love storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें