◁ Luiz Mendoza

-- 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 --
- (𝚢/𝚗) 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 "𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎" :)

Imagine you were at the park one day hanging out with a few of your closest friends. One of your friends had said a funny joke, and everyone was dying with laughter. While you were laughing, your eyes were closed so you couldn't see the boy running in your direction.

The next thing you knew, you were on the ground with a heavy weight on top of you. "Ugh," you heard the person above you groan.

"You're telling me," you mumbled sarcastically. "Oof, I'm so sorry," he said struggling to get off of you. Once he was up, he offered you his hand. "Thanks," you telling him smiling.

"My name's Luiz," he said, shaking your hand. "I'm (y/n)," you tell him.

"I'm so sorry for falling on you. So to make it up to you," he paused for dramatic effect, "you get a personal invite to my teams hockey game, tomorrow at 6." He was smirking  while looking at you.

"Luiz, hurry up! We gotta go!" A boy with brown hair called.

"Well, looks like I've gotta go. I hope to see you there," he says then runs off. 'Weird,' you think to yourself.

It was a the next day, and the hockey game was bound to start soon. You were in the stands waiting to see Luiz. Even though you had just met him yesterday, something pulled you towards him.

"And now for the home team, the Mighty Ducks," the announcers shouted. You immediately stood up and looked for Luiz. And there he was, front and center.