▷ Rob Lowe

-- 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 --

Imagine you and your bestfriend rob had gotten into a fight. You and your boyfriend's two-year anniversary was today, and you and him had planned to go to a really fancy restaurant for dinner. You were always 15 minuets early to everything, so when you had to wait an hour and a half for your boyfriend to text you saying that he was at a party and he "loved and missed" you, calling you pissed would be an understatement.   

You quickly stormed out of the restaurant with tears forming in your eyes. Once you were a little bit away from the crowds of people, you let the tears fall. You started to run to the only place you knew you could go. You knocked on the door, and the door opened to show Rob. He sighed and asked, "What's wrong?" He probably already knew why you were there, when your boyfriend does something to make you sad or angry you go to Rob's house. He ushered you inside after you mumbled, "My boyfriend."

You guys were sat on his couch talking when he said something that upset you, "You can't go out with him anymore."

You turned your head quickly to look at him, "What?"

"I don't like you dating him," He sighed.
"You do not get to choose who i do, and don't go out with!" With those words, you stormed out of his house.

That's how you got to where you were now. You were walking all over town when you noticed Rob sitting on a park bench. You kneeled softly in front of him, and noticed he had two cigarettes in his mouth.  

"Mind sharing?" You asked. He gingerly took one out of his mouth and handed it to you.

 He gingerly took one out of his mouth and handed it to you