◁ Wil Wheaton

-- 𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 --

Imagine you weren't a nerd per-say. You did extremely well in class, but no one seemed to notice you. Wil, on the other hand, was the biggest nerd in school.

One day, you were walking down the hall when you heard yelling. Being the nosey person you were, you went towards where the noise was coming from. Turning the corner, you saw a circle of people yelling "fight!" over and over. You pushed your way through the crowd to see who was 'fighting'. When you got towards the middle of the circle, you saw that it was Wil and Micheal. You gasped and ran towards Wil.
"Wil! Stop it!" you yelled pulling on his arm. He shook his head at you. In return, you yanked him backwards. You grabbed his hand dragging him away from Micheal. People were yelling boo as you dragged him away.

When you reached your car, you began to ask questions. "Why were you fighting him?" He looked at you, then looked down with a sigh,"He was saying nasty things about you, and as your boyfriend, I think that that was what I should've done." You looked at him in the eyes,"You're so stupid. Just because he was saying things doesn't mean you start fights," you narrow your eyes at him. "I love you," He said, offering a weak smile.

"I love you too," you sigh. He opens his arms and you rush into them. Giving him a hug.

"Wanna go out," says Wil. "Sure," you respond smiling. He smiles back.

- 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝚃𝙾 𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈