The Dare "Just for Fun"

Chloe's POV

I can't stop laughing, "Thank God it's not me". I put my tongue out. I am happy that the bottle never pointed at me.

Maybe I'm just lucky.

By the way, the bottle is now pointing to Trish, my friend who had already done a lot of weird things. I don't know why we're doing this. I think we just want to have some fun. I remembered Jasmine, when the bottle stopped on her, Trish said that she must go to a public place and kiss someone on the lips and run after that. At first, I was shocked but that's the rule: No Complaining. I felt sad for her. This time, it's going to fun because for sure, Jasmine will make a revenge.

"It's my time for revenge!" Jasmine said with an evil voice. "Go to jail and yell, 'I love you', and also yell, 'My mother is not a pig'. After that, go to the policeman and tell him, 'I am sorry for leaving you' and then cry. The face of Trish is weird because her mouth dropped.

My friends are really weird because instead of helping each other, they are the reason why they are suffering.

But after all, we are really good friends 'cause we never leave each other's side.

"What?!" Trish said.

"No Complaining" Jasmine reminded her with a sweet tone.

"Okay okay, I'll do it tomorrow" Trish said with a defeat evident in her tone.

The class ended and I learned a lot of things. I am a first honor student and I'm a 4th year high school student. I always read books, that's my hobby. I also like to stay at the library but I'm not weird. I'm the most popular student in Harley-Adamson University. I'm also the heir of Lopez Company. Our group in our school is the most famous. Even in other schools, they're trying to invite us and asks us to try their facilities for free. Also, some students want to have pictures with us and I'm happy because we give inspiration to other people.

.....

Finally! I'm home. I need to read my lesson for tomorrow. But before I read, I will go first to the kitchen and get some cookies to eat. After that, I will go to my room and go to the balcony to have some fresh air. I'm really enjoying the view but when I look to my left, I saw a guy. It's funny because I already saw him in our school but I don't even know who he was. That is quite surprising because I didn't know that I have a neighbor from our school. Then suddenly, he saw me.

"Chloe?!" he said. He has royal blue eyes and I find it cute.

I think he is shocked because he is running like he saw a ghost.

"Hey!" I shouted "What's the problem?! Do I look like a ghost?!"

And now

I can't stop laughing because of that guy

But he was hot and yet so cool

So now, my mind can't stop thinking about the dare and the guy I saw a while ago. I can't focus on what I am reading. By the way, why should I even think about that guy. But oh well, it's non of my business anymore.

I remembered the dare of Andrea because she stole a cupcake in our cafeteria but after that, she ordered a burger and paid a lot of money. I think shewas just paying what she had stolen. Because stealing is bad

While Denice's dare is to kick the guy's ass and pretend that someone told her to kick his ass. She told the guy that she was behind someone and the guy told her that she was crazy. We are caught off guard when the guy called an ambulance to get her. That time, we can't help but laugh because Denice's face was very worried about her reputation. Probably because we are the successor of our family so we should be a good girl.