The Dare "House"

Chloe's POV

"Later, I will go to Drake's house, make our project and I will do my best to chage him" I said to them and they give me a smirk in their faces.

"Good job! Now, let's go to jail" Jasmine said.

.....

Jail. Oh, now I can see Trish entering. She's now crying and the attention of the crowd is on her. And now she's going to the police to do everything about Jasmine's dare and after that, we'll run.

"Sorry this crazy woman just ran out of the mental hospital" Jasmine said. She's quite intelligent.

"Hahahahahahahaha she's so beautiful but she's crazy please do your work properly " the policeman told us.

And now I'm on my way home but I remembered that I should go to Drake's house.

Drake's POV

I need to take a bath so when Chloe arrive here, she will not smell that I stink. In the house, I am not wearing my eyeglasses, I am just wearing my contact lenses. My mom and my dad told me that I should wear contact lenses when I'm inside the school and not in the house. But its quite annoying when I'm not wearing my eyeglasses. I also feel comfortable in not wearing my shirt in the house but right now, I will wear it because I am shy about Chloe seeing me topless. I have abs and I think it is 4 because I always exercise and eat healthy foods and I want to be a basketball player someday.

Yeah I'm finish taking a bath but I think I forgot something downstairs. Oh right, my towel. So I ran downstairs to get my towel then suddenly, when my foot landed on the first step of the stairs, nichole shouted.

"Drakesss you have a visitor!" Nichole said "and she's pretty"

And she entered the house. Chloe is wearing a dress with sequences. It's very nice.

"Hi" she said and her eyes are like this O.O I don't know why.

"H-hello" I said "Please sit down"

"Ok thank you, you're cute without your eyeglasses. You should wear contact lenses all the time" she smiled.

Oh no. I touched my eyes and I'm shocked when I realized that its true, I am not wearing my eyeglasses. And when I saw my eyeglasses on the table, I grabbed it quickly. I almost put it on my eyes when suddenly, someone stopped me. Its warm and when I looked at it,  I saw Chloe holding my hand.

"I said It's more pleasant without your eyeglasses" She said with a sweet voice.

"O-ok, fine" I said with a smiling face.

"Hello, what's your name? I am Drake's mom" my mom said "Drake why are you topless? We have a visitor. Please put on your shirt" I looked at myself and I realized its true

"Oh, I'm really sorry" I grabbed my towel, put it to my body and run to my room. I get my favorite shirt. It's color blue and it is lousy. Then I went downstairs. Chloe and my mom are now talking.

"H-hello again" I said and she smiled.

"So where can we do our project?" Chloe asked.

"I think, Drake, you can do your project in your room because all the materials you need is on your room right?" mom said with a huge smile forming U. Ahhh I forgot that my mom knew about Chloe's picture inside my room. Oh no. What will I do? Gosh! This is an embarrassing day!

"So let's go" Chloe said.

"F-fine" I said guiding her in my room "Ahm, can i tell you something?"

"Tell me what?"

"My room has a...a...a lot of pictures of yours" I open my room and her eyes, I don't know "Don't worry, I will remove them if you don't like it. I'm sorry"

She laughed "Don't worry I'm not mad. No no no please don't remove it" she looked at me sadly and she's making her puppy eyes "But if you want to, ok then, remove it" she smiled with a sad expression.

"No, I won't remove it" I smiled

"I'm happy because I can inspire you" she said with a great smile "Can I ask you something?"

"Y-y-yeah" why is the sound of my voice is hard to come out from my mouth.

"Why are you wearing a lousy shirt? Don't you have any other shirts to wear? Can I open your closet to find a nicer shirt for you?" without waiting for my answer, she already opened my closet. She's getting my black shirt that is v-cut. It was a gift from my friend and I never used it "Try this" I grabbed the shirt and went to the restroom.

I went out and said, "Its not good for me" I'm very ashamed.

"No, it's nice" she smiled "Let's now start"

"Ok. I think life has UPS and DOWNS. You cannot determine what will happen to your life" I said

"Life is very unpredictable. Your life is in your hand. No one can change your life. Its your decision not theirs" she told

And then we brainstormed informations about life. It took an hour before we finish it.

Don't know what to do whenever you are near dont know what to say my heart is floating in tears when you pass by I could fly

I looked at Chloe and she is also looking at me.

every minute, every second of the day I dream of you in the most special way you're beside me all the time

"I think that is your cellphone" Chloe said

What?! I thought it was only a background music. I take look at my cellphone.

all the time.

"Oh, I miss it but its not important, I guess?" I said.

She laughed. Like an angel

And we decided to go down

"You will leave already?" my mom asked "Why don't you join us on our dinner. I have a new recipe, try it please"

"Yeah, I would like to taste your new recipe" Chloe said.

.....

"Hi dad, this is C-chloe" I said

"I see, nice meeting you Chloe...?" dad asked

"Lopez" she said with a smile.

"Let's eat" mom said.

"So, you're the daughter of the most popular designer and owner of malls and other businesses?" mom asked Chloe.

"Yes. My mom is a great designer she also designed my clothes today" Chloe said.

"Mom, she always wear beautiful dresses in our school and she is also very popular" I said.

"Thanks for your compliment" she smiled like an angel. Again.

After we ate our dinner, my mom told me to bring Chloe or drop her on their house so we walk when we are in their gate.

.....

"Good bye, thanks for everything" she said and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. I felt my feet got stock on the ground. I froze. What will I do? Oh my. Did she say something? I didn't hear it.

And now, I can see her closing their gate. Wait, what did just happen? After, I think, 5 minutes I can now move. Arrrggg what kind of girl is she? I ran to my house and also run to my room.

Is this a dream?