The Dare "Big News"

Chloe's POV

"Good morning princess, your breakfast is ready" the maid told to me.

"Ok just wait me downstairs. I will just take a bath"

I am still sleepy and I don't know why but I need to hurry so I won't be late. I took a bath and do all I need to do. After that, I started eating my breakfast. My driver is waiting for me outside.

.....

At the school

I'm about to go out of my car when all of the crowd run towards me like I am a princess. Its quite annoying because its like I don't have freedom.

I am happy because I found my friends easily.

And now trish is ready to do her dare.

"Later in dismissal time, we will go to jail" Jasmine told us with a huge smile on her face.

"Fine. I'm ready but you promised me you will help me to go out with this mess"

"Why don't we just stop this because I think its too much" I already tried my best to stop them but they are not listening. When they are planning it, I disapprove but they said I am not joining them. Yah it is fun but its bad.

"We already talked about this Chloe, ok fine we will stop it but you should also have your dare because its unfair for us" Denice said.

"Fine, what should I do?" I can't believe they will do this to me "Just make it easy, ok?" they talked about it for at least 3 minutes.

"Ok, do you see that guy over there? The one wearing an eyeglasses. That nerd" Andrea pointed at him.

"Ah " wait, do I know him? " I think he's familiar I think I already saw him"

Where did I see him?

By the way, who is he?

Why don't you ask them?

Ok fine I am talking to my self again

"Who is he? And what will I do to him?" my heart pumps very hard because of nervousness

"He is Drake also known as the nerd in our school. Yah you already saw, him he's your classmate" Trish said.

"And he's also your neighbor" Jasmine added.

"Ah I see" that's why he looks so familiar. Its because I already saw him yesterday and he's my classmate. I didn't even notice him before "And what will I do to him?"

"Relax " Andrea tried to calm me down. How could I relax? I think its very hard. "You need to chage him because I think he's cute and handsome hahahahahahahaha and he must ask you for a date" Denice said with a smirk.

"Mhat?! What if he has a girlfriend? And I don't like to play with anyone's heart" its really hard to chage people. What will I do? Should I agree?

"I already researched informations about him and he's single since birth. And for your information, you will not play with his heart, you will just have a date" Denice said.

"Fine! Fine! Fine! I need to go now, I will be late for my class" yeah I will not play with his heart and I will also help him.

I saw him in his locker. I knew that our lockers are also neighbors from each other. But oh well, its time to start the dare.

"Hi" I said to him with a sweet tone.

"H-h-h-hello" his voice is shaking and I don't know why. His expression is like he is shocked and at the same time his body is shaking.

"Relax, I'm not a ghost. Do I look like a ghost?" I asked him

"Y-your so beautiful to be a g-ghost" he said

"Hahahahahaha I didn't knew your a good joker" I said with a smirk "By the way I saw you yesterday. You are looking at me and I was shocked 'cause I didn't knew we were neighbors" I said, still smirking.

"I-I am n-n-not kidding" he smiled. He looked like he didn't hear what I said after the 'joker'.

"Ok, well see you on our class!" I tapped his shoulder

I went to our class and our teacher is already there. We're close so I asked her if we will have groupings or by partner. I told her to choose me and Drake to be partner. At first, her face is like what??? I already guessed that she will ask me. And guess what? She did!

"What?! Did I heard the name of Drake? Are you sure?" her mouth is like a capital letter O.

"Yeah ma'am, your right and I want to be his friend" I smiled at her and take a seat.