The Dare "Is this for real?"

Drake's POV

Did she just talked to me? Did she? Did she? Oh, she knew that I looked at her and she also knew that we're neighbors and classmates. I thought she's not aware that I exist in this world.

By the way, what time is it? My class will start soon and I need to hurry.

I ran fast and sitted on a chair located at the back corner of the room. Right here, nobody notices me and I am happy because of that. Its been 2 years when I started studying here. Nobody knew ... oh there is one who knows me, my best friend Clever. He is nice and I think he is in top 10. He is the most popular in our school. He is playing basketball. He noticed me when I am playing basketball at the gym, alone. I didn't knew someone is watching me and I heard someone is clapping. When I look back, I saw him.

"Shoot" *Clap Clap Clap* Clever said and did

"What's your name? And what are you doing here? By the way I am Clever. I'm a basketball captain. Would you like to join us? I saw you have a potential in playing basketball."

I was shocked at that time.

"Drake, ok, I will think about it" I really like to join but I thought of my studies. So I decided not to join that's why he's always with me begging me to join his group but I have my own desicion.

"Hey excuse me. Hey! Drake! Drake!" my eyes widened when I saw Chloe in front of me.

"What are you doing here?" my eyes are like o.O

"It's seems someone is not paying attention. Are you daydreaming?" she laughed while holding her tummy "I'm sorry, Ms. Ventua told me to have a partner. She assigned us to be partners. Sorry because I think I am being rude" she smiled like an angel

"I-I-I am sorry too" ugghh what's happening to me? Why am I stuttering? I think I need to go to hospital or dentist? I really need a check up.

"Ok. I have a plan for our project. After class, I will go to your house to make our project or I'll text you. What's your number?" she's asking for my number. Should I give it or not?

Its just for your project and I thought you like her

Yeah its only for the project and yeah I also like her but I know its very impossible that she will also like me

So I gave my number and asked her, "O-ok. What's your plan for our project in english?"

"I am thinking for the topic of life but you may also suggest a nicer topic" Chloe said with a soft voice. This is why I like her. She's very intelligent and I am also intelligent. I am a 3rd honor student and I am doing my best to be in the 2nd place.

"N-nice idea" I am speechless

"Why are you so scared at me? And why are you so shy?" Chloe asked

Oh no. What will I say? Think fast!

"No, I am just shocked that you talked with me" I smiled, trying not to have a shaky voice.

"Ok, see you on your house" Chloe said and I can't believe that she will visit our house

Our second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh subject is now over. I ran to my car and saw chloe in the parking lot with her friends. They are the most popular in the school. They are known as the 5 Princesses and I saw Chloe looking at me. She gave a wink. For pete's sake, a wink!!! So I hurry up and start the engine.

Why are you doing this to me Chloe?