The Dare "Love"

Chloe's POV

Suddenly, a woman blocked us. I was shocked.

"Hello Princess Chloe and Prince Christian, I am from the news club. I am Cathy. Can I ask you something?" Cathy said. What is she doing?

"Sorry we're busy. Please don't disturb us" Christian said.

"Please, I need to ask you little questions" Cathy said.

"Fine " I said.

"Are you now together?" she asked.

"Uhm yeah" Christian said.

"Can we now go?" I asked.

"Wait, one last question. Can I?" she asked

Christian and I just nodded.

"What happened? Why did you broke up?" she asked.

"Sorry, but she cannot answer your question." Christian said and looked at me

"I think I cannot answer that question. It's very private" I said and smiled.

"Okay, thanks for your time" she said and I just smiled.

Then we walk  through the hallway like nothing happened. I feel like I'm in the cloud 9.

"CHLOE?! " Denice called me.

"Hello" I said. I don't know how can I explain 'us' to them. They looked at Christian.

"CHRISTIAN?!" Jasmine said.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Trish said.

"Christian, can I talk to Chloe in private please?" Andrea said calmly.

Anrea did not wait for the answer and pulled me aside.

"What happened?!" Trish asked.

"He explained everything to me" I smiled and it looks like they're not happy.

"How about the dare? What will happen with you and Drake? And are you not mad at Christian?" Jasmine asked.

"What happened to your 'move on'?" Denice asked.

"Do you believe him?" Andrea asked.

"Wait, yeah I will continue  the dare and I will just say it to Christian. I'm sure he will understand it" I smiled. "I think I knew I still love him and of course I believe him because  I love him and we're in relationship. Trust is very important in relationships. Please just be happy for me" I smiled ear to ear.

"Ok, fine. We always want you to be happy" Trish said.

"But Chloe, I need to tell you something me and..." Jasmine said

Someone texted me. I felt my cellphone vibrated. When I looked at it, I receive 2 messages.

"Jasmine, wait a minute" I said.

One from Christian:

"Babe, I need to go to my friends. I really miss them. Call me and see you later my princess"

While the second message is from Drake:

"Hello Chloe my mom wants to give you something. See you on our class :-)"

I like surprises. I really want to see it but first I should change him. I bought him a skinny jeans from my mom's boutique. It is black with some chain on it. It's the one thing I like from this school, we are free to wear whatever we want. As long as the clothes are not too revealing.

During friday, we can wear anything but there is still a rule: we could not wear a very sexy dress. I also bought him a plane white shirt with v-cut design. It is quite simple but the fabric is elegant.

I heard the first bell

"Jasmine, I need to go. Sorry, maybe you can tell me later" I smirked.

When I entered our room, I saw drake at the corner of the classroom. He has a seatmate but I think that girl doesn't care about Drake. She treats him like Drake is invisible.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" I asked the girl.

"Yeah. I am Cathy, remember me?" yeah she's the one who asked us questions.

"Yeah" I said. She stood and smiled at me. "Thanks"

I looked at Drake and he is handsome. Very handsome. His eyes are blue like my eyes. He has a pointed nose. His lips are also perfect.

"H-hello?" he said. "Why are you here?"

"Hi, did i surprise you? Here, I want to give you this. I chose it for you. I want you to wear it on friday" I smiled and gave him a beautiful eyes. He looked at it and looks like he is surprised. I tried not to laugh but I can't help it.

"Why are you laughing?" his voice sounds like he is annoyed.

"Your expression is funny. Are you mad at me because of what I gave to you? Sorry" I said sincerely.

"No. I like it but I can't wear it. It's not good on me" Drake said with a sad face.

"Please?" I said with a sweet tone

"Hi babe, I told you we will see each other again" Christian said. He sat beside me. I felt irritated and I dont know why.

"What?! I mean what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm your classmate" he said and he lend his hand to Drake. It means shake hands "I'm Christian, Chloe's boyfriend and you are?"

I looked at Drake and his face was shocked.

Drake put his hand on Christian.

"I'm D-Drake, nice m-m-meeting you" he said while quivering.

I saw Christian smirked and I eyed on him.

Christian sat beside me and I whispered, "We need to talk later" he smirked.